8. Vijay

There was music all around, happy faces dancing with sweaty armpits and some low category couples making out so badly not intimidating but it looked like I would vomit anytime because of how poor their kiss was

There was music all around, happy faces dancing with sweaty armpits and some low category couples making out so badly not intimidating but it looked like I would vomit anytime because of how poor their kiss was. Kiss made me imagine how I would kiss Reena. Whenever I kiss her I will make sure that's the best and the last kiss she ever have.

My head is dizzy and my body is loosing balance. I was 20 fucking shots down and very drunk.

"Sab kuch itna hil kyu raha hai?" (Why is everything shaking so much?) I asked Zayn.

"Kyu ki tune pi rakhi hai gadhe. " (Because you are drunk donkey) He said and I laughed.

I was sitting on a couch in the corner of the club while sipping a bottle of Old Monk when a girl approached me. I realized it very late that she came and straight away sat on my lap. I was too driven by my thoughts of fucking Reena, my obsession with her was beyond any fucking imagination.

"Remember me?" She asked.

"No." I replied without even looking at her.

"We had a one night stand last month."

"One night stand is over so I don't remember you." I replied arrogantly looking at her.

"Maybe I can help you to remember it." She said and started moving her hands on me.

"No thanks I am fine." I tried to take her hands off me.

"You look frustrated, I can satisfy you." She said.

I moved closer to her lips and asked, "You can?"

She nodded biting her lower lips and started to unzip my pants.

"If you want to satisfy me...... " I moved my hands on her cheeks, "Then fuck off from here." I pushed her from my lap.

"Bastard." She cursed and left in disappointment.

I felt like someone was watching me from the other corner of the club. My eyes were dizzy so I wasn't able to look carefully. I kept looking at the person until my vision was clear. Fucking no, it can't be Reena what would she even do here? She exactly looked like her but maybe I was just imagining or maybe it was alcohol.

But it wouldn't hurt to just go and check once.

Finding it difficult I finally stood up and started walking towards her but she started walking towards a corridor which was empty. I kept following her until she was invisible. I thought it was my imagination so I gave up and decided to return not able to figure out the difference between reality and dream. But then I felt like something poked on my neck. I turned back and saw a girl standing in front me, she was smiling. At this moment my vision was so blur that I couldn't even see her face.