Chapter 23

Aditya's POV:

What the hell? me and marrying this clingy girl? no way. What they think of themselves just because they are business partners, they will send the woman in front of me to my home that too as daughter in law. How dare they? What made them think that I would agree, these fools just because I am controlling me around them not to burst out, they think I like them.

I once again saw everyone's reaction. Riya was blushing at this stupid girl Dono how to blush chiiii.... She was looking red, the same red as the ass of monkey thuuuu.... Then I saw dad and Rajiv uncle doing some eye contact while others were still in shock. Dhruv and Abhi were looking at Riya like they saw some ghost. Manik, Neha and Jasmine were looking at the Khanna's like if they get a chance, they will kill them in a second which is impossible I know that. Why did this thought come to my mind? My Jasmine is so sweet she can't even harm an insect. How can she kill someone? Shrugging my thoughts, I was going to reject the proposal, but dad spoke.

'Actually, I am sorry to say this, but I and Rajiv have decided long ago that...' He was going to say something, but this woman wanted to interfere everywhere. Of course, they want drama as if my life was less dramatic. 

'But uncle I like Adi very much' I was already frustrated but this woman is adamant to make me yell at her. So, as she wished I roared saying.

'ITS MR. RAGHUVANSHI OR ADITYA FOR YOU MS.KHANNA'

'But why? Your so-called Jasmine calls you that. Then why not me?' she asked.

'SHE IS NOT SO-CALLED JASMINE AND YOU ARE NO ONE TO CALL HER THAT. YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH BEFORE SPEAKING ABOUT HER AND SHE IS MY JASMINE ONLY I CALL HER THAT. NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO CALL HER THAT NOT EVEN ACCIDENTALLY.'

'And.about.she.calling.me.Adi?' I spoke gritting my teeth.

'Only she has the right to call me that. No one I repeat no one in this fucking world has the right to call me Adi leaving her' I was going to speak further but Jasmine held my hand to calm me down and it worked. Then Rajiv uncle spoke.

'See actually me and Pradeep have decided this long back. To be exactly when Adi and our princess were kids. So, we are telling you people now, we have already decided to get Adi and princess married. I am ok with it and Pradeep is more than ok with it. So, let's not continue this topic. Our dinner was finished so let's head home.'

Now I am on cloud nine. Everything seemed brighter and a huge smile plastered on my face. It was an overwhelming feeling of joy, like my heart was overflowing with sunshine. I couldn't stop grinning, and I had this giddy lightness in my head. Every worry and concern melted away. I felt tingly all over, like champagne bubbles were fizzing through my veins. My cheeks were flushed, and my eyes sparkled with joy.

I saw Jasmine, now it was her time to blush. She was blushing mess and the Khanna's were fuming in anger. I think they took it as an insult. Do I have to care? No not today, today I am so so happy. But wait did dad tell them just because he doesn't want Riya as his daughter in law. I want to confirm as soon as I reach home. The feeling of me calling my Jasmine as my wife is like I am the luckiest man alive.

Now everyone has a smile on their faces. I saw Abhi and Dhruv they have teasing smiles. These stupids are now ready to tease me. It's ok as long as Jasmine is mine, I can go through anything. I don't Know whether Jasmine like me or not. What if she thinks I am rude and arrogant? What if she thinks I am scary and get scared? I know she is sensitive. Will she get scared? Shrugging my thoughts I reached my car. Now I am eager to go home and ask everyone, especially my Jasmine.