CARD FOUR / Hatred for villainy

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒚

( They tortured me in nightmares,so much I believed they were myreality )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( They tortured me in nightmares,
so much I believed they were my
reality )

                         𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐘, Naomi's hatred for villainy began when she was two years old

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

   𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐘, Naomi's hatred for villainy began when she was two years old. Albeit she was a mere babe, but it was the earliest memory she could remember and one that stuck with her throughout her years. This lone memory was the cause of her sharpened teeth, where she bared them at the world and at the tyranny it upheld. She'd hoped sharpening and filling her teeth were enough to send a message to the foes of the world even as cryptic as it was, but she knew it wasn't enough . . . and maybe she knew it would never be enough.

Either way, the memory came back in flashes at times.

She remembered how frightened she was clutching onto her All Might plushy as the puddle of blood grew at her feet. It wasn't her blood, no, it was of her mother's who was lying in front of her completely lifeless. The memory of her soulless eyes haunted her in her dreams, even more than the heart wrenching yell of a man she didn't know was going to become an essential part of her life from that day forward.

She used that blood soaked memory to fuel her determination on ridding the world of villains and all the suffering they've caused.

So when more poured out of the misty purple portal the mere sight of them made her anger spike. Probably a total of three dozen with a look of absolute vengeance in their faces as thought they were happy to see the mere terror on her classmates faces.

But one made her blood run cold.

A large being with its brain protruding from its face stepped through, its muscles so large it had to be far greater than All Might himself. It had a beak like a bird, but Naomi swore that if it had a mouth it'll likely have a smirk on its terrifying face.