Where it all went wrong?

Pic credits to real owners.

The news of Jungkook and Aera's wedding had spread like fire. It was all so great chaos but none of the families came in front to calm down the media.

Though Kims' wanted to reply, Jeons stopped them from doing so, saying that Everything would be settled after marriage itself.

The most awaited day for Jeons and Kims had come.

Today was Jungkook and Aera's wedding.

It was too confusing situation in Kims' residance. Mrs. Kim was creating chaos while getting ready, telling that she needed to look beautiful at her daughter's wedding but her makeup was bad.

Mr. Kim was shouting at the workers, telling them to decorate house beautifully when Aera barged inside, wearing her wedding dress, looking furiously at her parents.

"Amma, appa", she shouted gaining everyone's attention,"where's the flower bouquet?"

Kims paled a little.

Oh no.

"Don't be angry, dear. I forgot but don't worry I'll send any worker", Mr. Kim said and turned to his workers.

"HEY YOU", he shouted at one of them,"Come here."

The called man came running in front of him and bowed a little,"Yes, sir?"

"Go buy wedding bouquet... Now"

"But sir, I am incharge of decoration. Sorry I can't go.", the man replied, hanging his head low.

"Anyone else who is free?", Mr.Kim asked and the eorker shook his head.

"Ok... You can go.", Mr. Kim replied and the worker went away from there, Bowing again.

"I dunno how you are going to buy it just do it fast.", Aera replied and went away, stomping her feet.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taehyung stood in an expensive flower shop, deciding which bouquet to buy.

Don't buy any cheap one . Get an expensive one.

He remembered his father's words, looking at $100 in his hand. He clutched those paper notes and decided to look for one.

After wandering for around 15 minutes, he finally found one for his sister.

Hmm... It's even expensive.

He thinks looking at the price tag.

$97.00

He came at the counter and started paying for the bill, when he heard some men gossiping.