Oops, I Accidentally Angered a God

"Atreus, Draco, wake up," said Kratos. It was three o'clock at night. They woke up with yawns and they were so tired.

"Father, what happened?" asked Atreus. "Silence," said Kratos. Then he saw it. Tisiphone.

"Tisiphone, what are you doing here?" asked Kratos, as he reached for his blades. "You KILLED my SISTER, you imbecile! What should I do, nothing?" yelled Tisiphone.

"You guys are literally reborn when you die in Hades' palace. What do you want?" asked Kratos with a dead serious face. "Alright, alright you caught me. I want to kill you but our Lord needs you," said Tisiphone.

"I said this before and I'm saying this again, I will not help Hades!" said Kratos. "Then you will die," said Tisiphone and quickly attacked Kratos. Kratos quickly made a countermove.

In the middle of the wild fight, Kratos cranked up his godly power. The blades on fire lit up the night, and with a fierce shout, he jumped at Tisiphone. Every swing of his blazing weapons created a crazy, destructive dance.

The whole Hogwarts area turned into a battleground as Kratos unleashed a flurry of powerful moves. Each hit he landed sent shockwaves through the air, and the ground shook from the impact. Flames burst out wherever he went.

Tisiphone, caught up in the whirlwind of madness, struggled to keep up. The night became a symphony of clashing blades, furious shouts, and the sizzle of hellfire. As Kratos ramped up his attack, it felt like the world itself was bending and warping around them. The line between the regular world and the godly one blurred as Kratos brought down his intense power.

Atreus and Draco, watching the mayhem, could hardly believe their eyes. The clash between godly strength and monstrous rage painted a vivid picture of chaos and destruction. In the enchanted Hogwarts grounds, Kratos, the bringer of divine fury, aimed to quash the relentless force that dared to stand against him.

Kratos, his blades ablaze, launched into the chaos with a battle cry. "You will not sway me, Fury! I'll defy Hades until the end!"

Tisiphone, her eyes burning with hatred, countered, "You cannot escape your destiny, Kratos! The underworld demands your allegiance!"

The clash of their blades echoed through the night as Kratos responded with a roar, "I bow to no one!" He swung his ignited blades with relentless fury, each strike accompanied by a burst of hellfire.

Tisiphone, dodging and retaliating, hissed, "You are a fool, Kratos! Your defiance will only lead to your demise."

The air crackled with tension as Kratos, in the grip of his Spartan Rage, shouted, "I fear nothing, Fury! Not even the wrath of the underworld!" The chaos intensified, the battleground turning into a symphony of clashes, roars, and the crackling of hellfire. 

In the peak of the fight, Kratos seized the moment for a decisive strike. His Blades of Chaos, blazing with hellfire, swung with deadly precision. Tisiphone, weakened and battered, struggled to defend herself against the relentless onslaught.

With a fierce roar, Kratos unleashed a storm of strikes, each blow sending shockwaves through the air. The very ground quivered beneath their battle, and the night became a canvas painted in hues of fiery chaos. Hellfire danced around them, casting an eerie glow as Kratos pressed on with unwavering determination.

Tisiphone, on the verge of defeat, made a desperate attempt to counterattack. However, Kratos, fueled by the power of the gods, anticipated her moves. With a calculated maneuver, he dodged and countered, delivering a final, devastating blow.

In the climax of their clash, Kratos plunged his blades deep into Tisiphone. The hellfire erupted in an explosion of divine wrath, consuming the Fury in a dazzling display of golden sparkles. The enchanted grounds of Hogwarts momentarily transformed into a realm of otherworldly brilliance as godly power clashed and melded with the magic inherent in the castle.