✨chapter 1✨

🫧<Narrator's point of views>🫧

As lily was getting ready for school, she had realized it was her birthday, but she didn't have time to worry about that now, because she was running late for school (about 3 minutes and 42 second late to be specific). She hurriedly ran to the bus stop, luckily she had made it just in time before the bus doors closed. She then began to walk where her friends had been sitting.

"Late again?" Hana said sarcastically

"Oh give me a break, I don't have the energy to wake up at 5 the morning like you" lily said as she sat down next to Hana.

As they talked lily had suddenly had this strange feeling in her stomach like she had forgot something or that something was going to happen she recalled what had happened the past hour she was awake trying to remember what she had forgotten, then it suddenly hit her like a wracking ball, she had forgotten her science homework on the kitchen table, as she began to panicking trying to figure out what to do next the bus had stopped, they had arrived and to make matters worse science was the first lesson of the day so she only had a short period of time to think something up. But as she thoughts where running though her head, they were shortly interrupted by Hana

"Um are you going to get of the bus?" Hana asked with a confused tone

"Oh yeah I just zoned out a bit"

Lily got up and put her backpack on as she followed Hana out of the bus, stopping for a second to look back at the empty bus, but interestingly enough for a spilt second she saw the what looked to be a hand stick out from the top of one of the chair, she had this strange feeling a feeling of miserly and dread, she quickly ran out the bus walking towards the rest of the group as they talked in the school playground.

"Yeah I can't believe she forgot" Hana said excitedly to Rena, Rena wasn't surprised but she played along with her excitement.

"Who, forgot what?" Lily asked

"Oh nothing just something about my sister" Hana answered quickly so it wouldn't raise any suspicion.

"Oh um ok?" Lily had a feeling they were lying to her but she just decided to ignore the thought.

as lily was about to say something, the bell rang they all went inside the class waiting for the teacher to come. Lily hated the new seating arrangement because she had to sit next to Felisha for the whole semester, furthermore lily was sure Felisha had been stalking her for a couple months but she didn't have that much proof.

"Lily could you give me a pencil please?" Felisha said desperately even though she had stolen lily's pencil last time lily didn't trust her at all.

"Fine" lily handed her the pencil grudgingly, as the teacher came in and started asking about the assessments.

"So who had done the assessment?" The science teacher looked around the class to see only 5 students raising there hand in a class filled with 28 students.

"You guys had the whole weekend to do it and only 5 you hear me FIVE students in a class of 28 students did the assessment im very disappointed in you guys" the science teacher shouted.

The class that was normally fulled with chitchat and laughter had gone completely silent, the students that had done the assessment handed it to the teacher, while most sat in embarrassment, as the teacher started the lesson. Felisha handed lily a note the note read

[*~happy birthday loser, I hope you don't make it in until 20~*]

Lily took the note and read it, she looked at Felisha annoyed while, Felisha had a smug look on her face, lily than began to write her a note back.

(^ - ha, ha, very funny Felisha, with how inbreeded you are, I would be surprised if you lasted till 20-^)

Lily handed the note to Felisha with a proud look on her face, Felisha crumbled up the note in anger as she turned to look at lily fuming.

As the class went on, lily turned to her friend and told her:
"I think Felisha stole my pencil case", lily said quietly to her friend, so not to raise any suspicion.

"Or you could have forgotten it at home, and why would she steal your pencil case?", lily's friend replied back whisper, so the teacher wouldn't hear them.

"I mean yeah maybe I forgot it, but she is known for being the thief of the class" lily answered quietly.

"Maybe she stole your pencil case, because you stole her heart" she responded as she giggled.

Lily looked at her annoyed and so done with her nonsense, she lightly shook her head as she looked back at the teacher.
_________________________________________
{~After class~}

It was now lunch time, as the student left their classroom to go to the cafeteria, Rena, Hana, Jane, and Nadine (lily's friends) stayed back to prepare her a little surprise party that they had been preparing for a week, they all put there gifts on her table as well as the cupcakes and waited for Hana to bring lily back to class. When they finally arrived everyone screamed "SURPRISE" as they walked in, Lily was a bit confused at first by what was happening but they all had a pleasant time.

At 1:30 every was waiting outside the gate in the garden, waiting for their parents or drivers, as lily waited with her friends, she was unaware that Felisha was stealing the perfume that Nadine had got her, as her friends parents arrived and they started leaving she went back to check on her gifts to see that one of them was missing and she was convinced that it was Felisha, with out a doubt.