✨Chapter 7✨ (light smut warning)

🫧Narrator's point of view🫧

Slowly as the kiss went on, Felisha's tongue moved passed lily's lips, as it began to explore inside every inch of her mouth. Their bodies moving closer as the seconds passed, lily began to slowly lean back on the beanbag as the kiss deepened, finding Felisha on top of her, as Felisha broke off the kiss.

Felisha extended her hand as she reached over to her blouse grabbing her blouse collar gently before moving down to the button as she slowly began to unbutton the first 3 buttons leaning into her lower neck gently placing her lips on her collarbone sucking down on her sensitive skin while using her teeth, as she held it for 25 seconds before pulling back.

_________________________________________
                   🫧Lily's point of view🫧

The immense amount of pleasure I was feeling in the moment was like something I've never felt before, my whole body was craving more as Felisha continued to taunt me as she slowly moved her hand upwards before moving it back down in one smooth motion on my hip, it was driving me insane as my mind began to wander and my heart began to flutter. I could feel myself melting in her touch.

As Felisha's lips met mine, it felt like an explosion of sensations that made my whole body melt. The moment our mouths connected, it was as if my entire being became overwhelmed with an intoxicating mix of lust and affection. As I wrapped my arms around her tightly, our bodies pressed together as she intensified the kiss. I was consumed by a euphoric feeling of excitement, and the longer the kiss lasted, the stronger my desire for more intimate contact grew.

*****************************************

{Hi quick writes note this was actually a suggestion by a friend so if it feels a bit rushed or it feels like it's to early on in the story than that's why but this isn't an important chapter so if you would like to skip it you won't be missing out on anything important.}

Have a good night :)