✨Chapter 3✨

🫧Narrateurs point of view🫧

As the tears begin rolling down Felisha's face, she looked around the bathroom angrily, before wiping the tears off her face, and leaving the bathroom.

The door suddenly bursts open, as Felisha walked in, and sat next to lily she pulled out a sticky-note and began writing.

[~*yeah, you're right I did in fact steal the perfume that Nadine got you~*]

Felisha than calmly folded the note and handed it to lily, lily opened the note and read it as she finished reading it there was a smug look on her face, as she than showed her friends.
lily then demanded for her stuff back but Felisha had left it at home.

_________________________________________
{~The Next Day-}

Felisha walked up to lily during lunch time.

"Hey lily, you should come with me to the lost and found"

"Why?" Lily response with confusion

"Just come!" Felisha exclaimed

"Fine" lily rolled her eyes, as she got up following her to the lost and found.

Felisha pointed at her perfume, that she had put there so lily wouldn't be able to report her to the school. Lily rudely grabbed her perfume and began to walk away before she lost balance of her body and her legs flew in to the air with cher force, as her head hit the ground, hard.

_________________________________________
{~hours later~}
🫧Lily's point of view🫧

As I begin to open my eyes, I feel a strong throbbing coming from my head, it feels nauseating, I slowly began to regain some strength to left myself up and looked around at my surroundings, I left my hand up to my head feeling a warm, viscous liquid slowly flowing through my hand and slowly drip down on the floor, I was bleeding. I try to left myself up as I looked around frantically trying to understand how I got here, I see Felisha laying down on the floor, she must have been the person that made me bleed, I leave the lost and found to see a empty hallway, as I struggle to walk straight. The school was eerily quiet and had a strange blueish greenish tint to it maybe because of the lighting?

{Kinda like this} 👇🏻

 The school was eerily quiet and had a strange blueish greenish tint to it maybe because of the lighting?{Kinda like this} 👇🏻