A/N: what to expect from this book

Dear reader,

Welcome to the second book in the Legends of Pinewood series. A light, easy to read, and cozy series about various supernaturals interacting with each other and humans.  

I guess you can read this book as a standalone, but some references may not make sense, and it's honestly just better to read them in order. I'd suggest starting with Xavier and the Wolf.

What is in this book:

- A sneering, snotty vampire who's much sweeter than he's willing to admit. 

- Pure unadulterated fluff, copious amounts of cheese, and escapism.

- Bickering between a werewolf and a vampire who aren't super thrilled that there's romantic tension between them (but they will be happy about it in the end ofc). 

What is not in this book:

- Fated mates. The MCs fall in love by getting to know each other, not fate.

- Graphic mature content. Potential fade to black, sure. For smut, look elsewhere. 

- Vampires who are truly undead. They drink blood, can't go in the sunlight etc. but I'm kinda just following rules that are convenient and fun for me. 

If you see any mistakes in the book, feel free to point them out.

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS BOOK: an animal is harmed, but survives the encounter. 

Best,

Eden