you're the only option for me

Suna couldn't believe her eyes, Kaya pinching Piril by the cheek, the same gesture he showed her the day before their unfulfilled wedding ceremony, that same day he shattered her heart by uttering the words "I don't love her, I only feel pity for her"

  Kaya had invited himself into her room, wanting to converse and check-in, which infuriated her even more, how dare he act so kind and thoughtful like he actually loves her?

  She wondered what audacity he possessed to say he was in love with her, why did he have to lie just a moment after she confessed she had been hurt too many times before and just couldn't handle another heartbreak.

  Despite those thoughts wandering around in her head, he managed for just a mere second, alas unknowingly, to make her drop the act she was putting on.

  Her heart had skipped a beat when he got too close and pinched her cheek while smiling and gazing her like at that. She felt her cheeks slightly getting red, her eyes now searching for meaning in his, just for her to be confused further.

.
.
.

  Kaya had just showed another girl that same gesture, her disbelief quickly turned into anger.

  "Why were you pinching that girl by the cheek" Suna asked as soon as he closed the door.

  Kaya snarked "What are you talking about, calm down, nothing's going on"

  Suna replied by crossing her arms causing her demeanour to become slightly more defensive.

  "I was searching for you all over the house, I encountered Piril, she started speaking nonsense. I told her to watch herself and then I pinched her just to vex her", he then tried to pinch Suna's cheek, although she dodged it annoyingly.

  This explanation did not make Suna any less angry and it showed, it was an irrational-like anger that couldn't be reasoned with.

  Suna replied "If she was speaking nonsense, come and tell me"

  Kaya raised his eyebrows in amusement.

   "That girl is not someone who can converse with you, and you know what? no girl can" Suna stated firmly while peering Into Kaya's eyes, he couldn't stop himself from smirking and enjoying her possessive words.

Suna took notice of how heated she was becoming and decided to steer away from those kinds of words and circle back to the important topic.

  "And pardon, what did she say to make you so angry?"

  "Just some ridiculous stuff, no need to exaggerate" Kaya was getting more and more uneasy and was itching to change the subject.

  "It was you who disappeared, wish you were by my side so you could've heard it yourself" As he was saying this he began to wonder where did she disappear off to again. "Besides, where have you been?"

  Suna didn't think twice before replying nonchalantly "I was next to Ferit, I went to talk to him"

  Kaya took a deep breath and stepped back, tried to contain his disbelief by rubbing his eyes, he was feeling too frustrated for his own good "Next to Ferit! Are you, you, Lord, I'm gonna go cra- " he couldn't calm himself.

"Are you making fun of me? Ferit? you were in his room?" He said while pointing with his left hand outside the door, he was irked and his ears started to flush.

When Suna had answered yes, he closed the gap between them  "Were you alone with Ferit in his room?"

  Suna wasn't slow-witted, he was showing jealousy yet she was puzzled by this reaction, why and how was Kaya this angry?