Only you can ease my mind - pt 1

"So what did you think of the movie?" Kaya asked as soon as the credits rolled on screen.

  "It was fine" Suna answered in English.

  Kaya answered, still in Turkish "You didn't like? No way, Blade Runner is a masterpiece. Even the author admitted that the movie is way better than his novel!"

  She smiled at his excitement "I guess, but you didn't have to put it on with Turkish subtitles. I understand English perfectly fine" she replied, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

  "I don't doubt that, so is that why you kept silent the whole two hours?"

  Suna got up from her seat and said, with her back turned against Kaya "No, I was just invested in the movie"

  Suna then turned around and added "Besides, my father put Seryan and I in numerous lessons, like Piano and French. English was one of them too" she stated, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

  Kaya got up as well "Suna, it's nothing personal. I used to watch movies with subtitles, to keep up with my Turkish since mom was adamant on never neglecting my Turk roots"

  Kaya gestured air quotes and said "It's gonna come in handy in the future"

  "Aha! That makes sense, excuse me for assuming, Kaya" She gave him a small heartfelt smile and grazed his arm.

  "It's fine, I did say you can fight with me"

  "So you enjoy it? Good to know"

  "No no, I don't enjoy that much"

   Suna shook her head and grinned "Too late, can't go back on your word now"

  Kaya laughed sincerely. It wasn't that funny of a joke yet he laughed. Maybe he's just not used to Suna making jokes and messing around.

He figured that she didn't have the space to do so a lot of the time, neither in the mansion nor around her father.

  Kaya hurried his steps to reach the door first. He opened the door for her.

  "Here we are, madam" he spoke in English.

  She replied with a slight accent "Thank you, sir" and made a small courtesy.

  Her accent is cute.

  Suna was now walking in front of him and he couldn't stop himself from checking out her. That dress looks amazing and hugs her figure perfectly, especially from behind.

  Suna's stomach growled, she tried to hide it by coughing but Kaya still took notice.

  "I'm a little hungry as well, how about I make us something quick in the kitchen?"

  "No need Kaya, I'm not really hungry". Just as she's done reassuring him, her stomach makes another sound.

  "So how about Pizza? I know a quick recipe" he suggested nonchalantly.

  "Tamam but I'm helping this time"

   Kaya objected "no need to tire yourself, just sit back and relax"

  "No, why can't I help my husband?"

  My husband, my husband. How can he say no to her when she calls him that? Calls him hers? In that sweet tone?

  "Fine Suna" he then took her hand in his and squeezed it.

  Suna cleared her throat "So what way is the kitchen? Is it that way" she pointed at her right direction.