Only you can ease my mind - pt 2

Suna's confusion was resolved rather quickly, She may have been a virgin before they got married but she knew enough about marital intimacy to get what he meant.

He means down there, he wants to go down on her!

She swats his hand away "Don't be ridiculous" she added, avoiding meeting his eyes "Don't you think it's a bit much?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

She was wracking her brain, thinking of a way to say no without sounding like a prude or a woman with no prior experience. Her mind came up empty, she stayed silent.

Kaya was the one to break the silence.

  "Are you nervous? Is that why?"

if Kaya's entire focus hadn't been on Suna, he wouldn't have caught the tiny nod she made.

"I'm a man of my word, I'll never force you to do something you don't like. You can trust me on that"

"That's not it, Kaya. I trust you" she swallowed "I-I just don't know how to behave in such a situation" She hoped she didn't give too much information away.

"That's totally normal, Suna. it's your first time after all. Besides, I just want to make you feel good because"

He paused to Suna's dismay, she was hanging on his every word at this point, she nodded urging him to continue.

   "Because I care for you, deeply" he said while never batting his eyes.

He needs to convey his sincerity,  for her to fully believe him.

"I know" She turned her head up to kiss him and said "I'm ready, help me take my mind off everything Kaya"

He smirked and mumbled quickly "No worries, just relax" before crushing his lips to hers.

Kaya was taking the lead, passionately kissing her and exploring each inch of her body.

Suna's mind had gotten blank already, her thoughts only consisting of where were his hand on her body.

His cold rings on her bare skin, his hand teasing her nipples and pinching them softly. His other hand on her back, his fingers going up and down her spine. All the while his mouth never letting go of hers.

She didn't want to be a passive participant, she began squeezing his arm muscles and moved her hand down to feel his forearm to fuel her curiosity. She didn't expect it to turn her on even more.

Kaya's hand moved slowly under her dress, she let out a small moan when his cold fingers touched her inner thigh.

Suna was wearing thin panties making it easier for him to access, he began rubbing at a slow pace, building it up until she was soaked enough.

Suna was enjoying this thoroughly until it suddenly came to a stop.

"Kaya? Why did you-"

"I can't make you cum just yet" he winked "Let's move to the bed first"

"Oh ok" she tried taking off her dress with unsteady hands.

He grabbed her wrists "Let me instead"

She nodded.

He undressed her slowly, taking the time to admire her naked body, that craft that it is, that she is.

"God, I need to tell you how gorgeous you are more often" he stated while lying her down on the bed, with only underwear on.

She was fully under his mercy.