Radio meets the king.

"One day in hell Charlie is hanging out in the lobby with her girlfriend vaggie. They all the sudden hear a knock on the door and go see who it is"

When Charlie opens the door she sees her dad waiting patiently at the door for her. She greets him and tells him to come inside so he can meet the staff.  Charlie introduces Lucifer to her girlfriend.
"Dad this is my girlfriend, vaggie" Lucifer is surprised at first but then says "Why hello vaggie it's a pleasure to finally meet you, I'm Lucifer the king of hell" Charlie then introduces him to the rest of the staff but one person seems to catch his eye. It's Alastor and infamously called "the radio demon"
Lucifer then gets this feeling inside when he sees Alastor but he doesn't know why and isn't sure if he truly loves him or not. Charlie breaks him out of his daydreaming and asks if he wants to come and look at his room. Lucifer says yes and Charlie walks him up to his room. Lucifer checks his hell-phone and sees it's pretty late at night so he takes a quick shower and heads to bed.

When Lucifer got out of the shower he put his pajamas on and heads to bed.  The next day Lucifer puts his clothes back on and heads down and sees Charlie cooking for the staff and residents for breakfast. He asks her if he can help but she says "No it's ok I don't need help."  Lucifer is skeptical about it but he agrees and heads into the lobby to see Nifty doing her daily cleaning for the hotel. She runs up to Lucifer excitedly and asks him "Hey you're the king of hell right? I have always wanted to meet you in person!"  Lucifer reply back and says "Oh hello dear it's nice to meet you too." But Nifty has already ran off to continue her cleaning. Charlie yells "breakfast is ready if anyone wants some!" Lucifer walks into the dining room and takes a seat next to the radio demon.
Lucifer starts to blush a little bit but try's to hide it.
Alastor noticed this but didn't say anything so he couldn't act mean or disrespectful.

After breakfast everyone has headed back to doing whatever they were doing previously.
Lucifer heads back into his room and sits on a chair next to a window. He grabs a book and starts reading it. About two hours later Alastor knocks on the door and Lucifer says in a singsong voice "Come in"
Alastor walks into the room and sees Lucifer reading his book. Alastor says "I'm sorry for interrupting your reading I can come back another time." Lucifer reply's back by saying "Oh no it's ok you don't have to leave" Alastor then sits on the end of Lucifer's bed near him and asked if he could talk to him for a little while. They talked about how extermination day was tomorrow and how they were going to resist the angels from getting in. They were still deep into their conversation when Charlie knocked on the door asking if she could speak to Lucifer for a minute.
Lucifer says yes and invites her in with him and Alastor. She is surprised that Alastor is there but she doesn't say anything about it. But by the expression Charlie had on her face Lucifer could tell she was shocked. Lucifer,Charlie and Alastor started having a conversation about what they were going to do on extermination day tomorrow. After Alastor had left the room Charlie started to talk to Lucifer about documents and paperwork he has to do but Lucifer said that he has put them off for next week so he could spend time with his daughter.

I will add a second part a little bit later if you just got finished reading what I had already typed down for you guys. See you later my little sinners goodbye
Everyone❤️