Sick days

Lucifer had woken up in the middle of the night due to a pain in his stomach he felt hot and he was breathing heavily.
He was heading to the hotels bathroom because he felt like he needed to vomit. Alastor soon woke up due to the movement Lucifer made when he was getting off of the bed. He went to go check on Lucifer but when he called out for him "no answer"
He called out for him again still no answer.
When he finally found Lucifer he was hovering over the toilet vomiting.
Alastor asked if he was ok but Lucifer said that he was okay and then they headed back to bed to get some rest. When they made it back to their bed Lucifer only felt sicker so Alastor turned on the fan in his bedroom and told Lucifer to get some rest so he can get better quicker. Lucifer agreed so he closed his eyes and went to sleep. Alastor decided to read a book to pass the time because it was only 3:00 In the morning. About four hours later Lucifer woke up and asked Alastor what he was doing and asked if he could join in the activity he was doing.
Alastor agreed and invited Lucifer closer to him.
Lucifer layed his head on the blushing deer and kissed him on the cheek.
Alastor started blushing while Lucifer just layed his head on Alastor while they read together. Halfway through the book Lucifer falls asleep on Alastors shoulder. They both slept for a little bit until Charlie knocked on the door Alastor got up without waking up Lucifer and answered the door. Charlie said hello and asked if her father was doing ok because she hasn't seen him in ahwile. Alastor showed Charlie that he was sleeping and Charlie said that she would come back another time because she needed to talk to her father about something important but she didn't want to wake him up.
Alastor then laid Lucifer's head back on his shoulder and slept almost half of the day.
When they woke up dinner was done so Lucifer and Alastor got dressed and headed down for dinner
Alastor made Lucifer wear a mask because he didn't want him getting the others sick and he explained to Charlie on how he was also sick and really tired.
They all gathered their food and started to eat. Charlie had cooked pasta,burgers, and jambalaya.
Alastor got his plate a little after everyone else because he had to make Lucifer's plate first.
Alastor said that he can take the mask off to eat as long as he didn't breathe on anyone or do anything to make anyone sick because he didn't want a sickness going around the hotel. After dinner Alastor and Lucifer headed to bed.
Lucifer said goodnight to Alastor and Alastor said goodnight to Lucifer.

This is one of my shorter parts of the stories but I ran out of ideas on how to make this one good and i hope you still enjoyed it tho🥰