Chapter-1: I get chased by a ninja

Look, I wouldn't take my bike out in the middle of the night and drive it knowing I would get chased by a Ninja. But guess what? I got chased (totally surprised) and I suppose I was going a little over the speed limit.

OK — maybe more than just a little.

My heart was racing, I didn't know what the fudge to do. My helmet was weighing on my head, my hands were clasped firmly on the hand clutch and my speedometer was going up. Where did Camden go? He said the Ninja usually ignored bikers like us who just zoomed around really fast and wouldn't chase one unless they were speeding on a bustling road with possible civilians to hit. (That doesn't mean cops don't chase us.) Me? I was zooming around an empty street or alleyway, there was no one else except a few other bikers and nobody gave a crap about us until now. We've been here for about a few weeks, back then no one bothered to tell anyone anything.

I stared at my rear mirror, stalking behind me was a green car. Great, so not only am I being chased by a ninja, I'm being tailed by the GREEN NINJA. Curse my luck...
I hate my life, and I'm not making it any better.

Turning my attention front, I zoomed quickly, the green vehicle was closing in behind me. There was a stop sign at the corner of the street, under the gloomy lights of a lamp. I knew it would lead us to a bridge. I've been chased by cops before, this trick worked with them. Probably because they're cops, but here I'm dealing with a ninja. They do all sorts of crazy things and I suppose I'd have to be crazier for him to not catch me.

I heard something behind me open, I only received a quick chance to peek at my rear mirror. Which was enough to tell me the Green Ninja had opened the glass roof and he was getting ready to jump on my bike.

Kids, don't try this at home. Speeding my bike up, I drove to the bridge as fast as I could. The wind whipped in my face, getting to my eyes. Then pulling to the right, I drove my bike off the bridge - getting ready for a hard crash. My bike landed roughly on its front wheel, it sent an uncomfortable churn up my stomach. I had only survived because the bridge wasn't too high.

For the love of the master, I just had chest pain from the gym yesterday. I didn't need more pain in my body. I hauled the back wheel down and drove under the bridge, parking my bike in a rush that almost fell over. I hid in the shadow that the bridge cast.

Where'd he go?" I heard the Green Ninja mumble, his green vehicle narrowly passed by my hiding spot. Luckily it was dark and the city is out of budget to pay for better street lamps because it was too busy paying to rebuild stuff that the Vermillion warriors destroyed a while ago. I didn't get out of my hiding spot until I was sure the Green Ninja had left me.
You can't be too sure with a ninja if I had gone too early — I may have gotten caught.
That's the last thing I wanted. Getting Caught.

I heaved my bike forward, out of the shadows. Then I phoned my friend, Camden.

He answered.
"Dude, where are you?" His voice was a bit glitchy, and I had to keep it as quiet as possible because it's quiet as fudge at night. The only noise you'll hear is from criminals.

Am I a criminal? Well — I guess you can say that.

"I thought you said the Ninja didn't chase bikers like us," I said, gripping my phone tightly and keeping my voice as soft as a whisper.

"But they usually don't wait... did you get chased?" responded the glitchy voice of Camden, he sounded worried.

"Well, whaddya think, you moron!?" I hissed, it wasn't until after I said it, that I realized it was a little too loud. I kept my voice as loud as possible because I am a lead singer in some band I'm in. Long story.

"Meet me right by Omakase," responded Camden. I could hear the low hum of motorbike engines around him. "And — be quick. Don't let a ninja chase me too."