Introduction

Y/N... L/N...

He is the general of an evil group of people who aim for destruction and pursue their own goals. Though they may not realize it, they ultimately share a common objective: The annihilation of humankind. Their true ambition lies in reshaping the world they inhabit into a supposedly better place.

As the general of the group, Y/N holds sway over all other members, who are compelled to obey his commands. Y/N himself is a being beyond human comprehension, capable of unleashing chaos upon society should he choose to do so.

His reputation for strength, speed, and intellect surpasses that of any ordinary human. Only the most elite Huntsmen possess capabilities that can rival his own, and tales of his prowess have spread far and wide throughout the lands of Remnant.

Despite his notoriety, Y/N's face remains unknown to most. Only a select few individuals know of the appearance of this feared general.

Furthermore, Y/N is known by another name besides that of the feared General... His alternate nickname is...

Vale's Grade 1 Villain

.

.

.

...However, today is his day off.

Y/N sits on the couch in his comfortable room, fixated on the television screen displaying a documentary about a new amusement park for viewing animals, which has opened to the public after a year of construction.

"Only selected winners from yesterday's lottery will be permitted to enter and see the cute and adorable animals of all sorts today. It will be open to the public within 3 days! So prepare your eyes and cameras to capture all the cute animals!" the news anchor announces before showcasing previews of various animals, including different species of cats, a tiger, a bear, and smaller fluffy creatures like pandas, monkeys, birds, and wombats.

Meanwhile, Neo enters the room, placing her umbrella on a small rack before gracefully leaping over the couch where Y/N is seated. She lands softly beside him, wearing a gentle smile.

"How did it go?" Y/N inquires about a small task he assigned Neo, to which she turns towards him and places a small box filled with unknown valuable items on the table.

Y/N eagerly opens the box to reveal the treasures it holds within the small cardboard container.

"Perfection, Neo... Perfection at its purest" Y/N remarks with a smile, observing Neo's silent delight. "✦Great!✦ (▰˘◡˘▰)" Neo proudly writes on her scroll before her eyes widen, and she reaches into her pockets.

Y/N, curious, observes Neo's actions closely.

"Huh?" Y/N watches as Neo retrieves two blue tickets from her pockets and places them on the small coffee table in front of them. He looks down at the table to see what she has brought.

"For you (。◕‿◕。)" Neo words appeared on her scroll as Y/N looked at her before he begins to read the words printed on the blue tickets.

"ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕫𝕠𝕠! 𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣. 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕔𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟!"

"..."

Silence permeates the small room, uninterrupted after Y/N finishes reading the ticket details.

The gentle breeze continues to waft through the sky and into Y/N and Neo's modest apartment, while the sun gradually emerges, casting its light over the city of Vale. All is quiet until...

"Heh... it seems we need to make a new report about this... zoo" Y/N remarks, turning to Neo with a smirk. She nods, a small smirk mirroring his own forming on her face.

"✮YIPPEE! ≧◡≦✮"

"Let's see what this new attraction that has everyone buzzing is all about. And if it doesn't meet my expectations... then I'll inform the leader and unleash Grimm upon this city!!!" Y/N clenches his fist before rising from his seat and heading toward the door. He puts on his disguise that being a white long coat with grey outlines and a flipped collar revealing hints of red on the inside, smoothing down his (Your Hair Color) hair to expose both of his unique eyes that did not have a sign of life in there, Leaving his iconic black and red bowler hat back on the rack as Neo and Y/N head out to the middle of Vale to see this... Zoo.

This is Y/N going incognito. While he may be known to most of Vale and feared by the underground criminal elements, and is often hunted by Huntsman that wonder the streets, They can not be underestimated, though he has no intention of engaging with any Huntsmen today. Today is reserved for him and his partner since... it's their day off.