Chapter 1: The Way Home

"Staaaaarrrreeee~"

.

*Click*

.

"Staaaaarrrreeee~"

.

*Click*

"Now"

*Multiple clicking noises*

Currently, Y/N eyes was burning into the views of a Panda with Neo clicking photos of it after every movement. The fact that Y/N and Neo was standing for hour's and only stayed within the Panda habitat caused some people who was the winner of the lottery to be confused on the current activity that the duo was partaking in.

Whenever Y/N has a day off, He would separate himself from work as much as possible with Neo being there to follow him as she too felt somewhat similar he felt though not as much as despite Y/N current position, Neo had not joined his group rather she had only joined him and him alone.

Some of the member's was not to happy about Neo decision on not joining despite the secrets she knows about them but because she is the partner of the top General of the army and group, Going against her could mean those members would be killed off... This was how tough this group was as killing someone off is no issue if they get in the way of the leader or upper-ranks goals.

Y/N had planned that if he ever met a comrade of the group he is in then he would leave swiftly like a shooting star and if they ever did asked what he was doing at a certain place, He would either scare them away or make an excuse like seeking information about someone.

.

.

.

"The pandas were soooooo cute! Even though they don't do much...     (;一_一)" Neo chuckles softly, skipping beside Y/N as they stroll along the sidewalk at 6:34 PM at the nice and cold nigh with a shattered moon being visible from space.

They've spent over three hours at the panda exhibit, collecting hundreds of photos on Y/N's scroll. "I want to go again" Y/N declares aloud, prompting a confused look from Neo. Without even turning to meet her gaze, he continues, "That will be today's report" He can already anticipate what Neo wants to ask, a result of their time together allowing him to understand her without the need for words. Besides, Neo is mute, unable to speak even if she wanted to.

Suddenly, gunfire erupts in the distance, accompanied by soft cries of pain. Y/N and Neo turn towards the noise, their attention drawn to the source.

"It must be nearby..." Y/N thinks to himself as he slides his hand into his pocket and begins to move to the right instead of heading directly towards the disturbance. The sound signals the arrival of law enforcement and hunters.

Y/N refuses to engage with any hunters today... after all, it's their day off.

.

.

.

"Hey! Excuse me, sir in the coat and miss with the umbrella!" The voice called out again, causing Y/N and Neo to freeze. Ignoring them might work, they reasoned. Perhaps the person calling out had mistaken them for someone else.