84

📕
WuxiaWorldEU
🌙

Home
/
Bastian
CH 84

Bastian’s breath grew labored, intensifying alongside the heat emanating from Odette’s touch. Their heightened senses, resembling rushing waves, eroded their rationality without delay. Ultimately, Bastian relinquished the last remnants of self-control he desperately clung to, succumbing to his longing. He untangled her cumbersome skirt and, in succession, slipped his hand beneath her blouse. Odette’s scream was engulfed by his fervent kiss, as his lips once more indulged in the taste of her tender lips.
Upon realizing the identity, location, and nature of his actions, a heated laughter escaped his lips. It felt as though the sturdy life he had diligently constructed was gradually crumbling solely due to this woman, imparting upon him a futile yet strangely satisfying sense of surrender.
“Bastian!” Odette’s resistance grew as his hand ventured beneath her undergarments, aiming for her breast.
Her abrupt shift in demeanor vexed Bastian, but undeterred, he lowered his head and nibbled on her bouncing breast. It was she who had initially approached him, pretending to be uninterested now would alter nothing.
A suppressed moan accompanied by heavy breathing overtook the sound of the non-stop rain. Bastian sucked at her breasts like a hungry beast. Yet, the more she tried to escape, the stronger he pushed her down underneath his claws.
Though Odette’s consciousness started to fade away, yet, tried her best not to forget her intended purpose. She had just begun to reach for the pocket of his jacket when Bastian bit the hardened tips of her breast.
“Ah!” Startled, she let out a scream that compelled her to hastily cover her lips. Yet, before the lingering intensity of that forceful sensation could fade, his hand warmly seized her other breast.
Consumed by instinctual fear, Odette exerted all her strength to push his shoulder, initiating a fervent struggle. It was only when her moans gradually subsided into soft cries that he finally lifted his head.
Bastian cast his eyes downward, their darkness mirroring the rainy night outside, as he observed Odette, half-naked and breathless, while he remained composed and immaculate. Despite his serious demeanor, his lips were reddened and glossy, betraying the hidden intensity beneath.
His silent gaze tracked her every motion, accompanied by the increasingly strained rhythm of his breath. Odette pondered if this could be her final opportunity—if she declined now, perhaps they could still halt their actions.
However, what about the key?
Overwhelmed with an unshed sorrow, she gazed at the pocket on his jacket where the key resided, still in his possession. If she chose to separate herself from Bastian, this chance would never present itself again.
“Just a little further…”
In the end, Odette found herself compelled to tread this desolate path. They were presently within the company’s office, a place that once housed Sandrine. Surely, he wouldn’t stoop so low as to violate a woman who was on the brink of divorcing him within these walls. These considerations ultimately led her to take a reckless gamble.
As her futile resistance gradually waned, a stifling silence settled between them. Odette attempted to remain motionless beneath Bastian’s presence, yet her body quivered gently with each breath she took. Witnessing this sight, his eyes became increasingly clouded with a mixture of vexation and desire that surged to the forefront of his mind.
Ultimately, the bewilderment provoked by the woman before him manifested as a distorted laughter. He felt like filth, as if he were being ridiculed, yet he had no desire to halt. Bastian now realized that it had always been this way, ever since that fateful moment when he encountered this unwanted stroke of luck at the clandestine gambling table. No, perhaps he had known it from the very beginning.
Bastian exhaled heavily, mingling his laughter with a string of curses. By the time Odette finally caught wind of his vulgar words, he was already devouring her lips with unrestrained fervor, as if the tranquil waters had instantaneously transformed into a raging torrent.
With an intensity bordering on bruising, he passionately kissed her while firmly gripping her face. In the midst of this arduous circumstance, Odette, on the other hand, frantically searched for the key.