Chapter 1 :-

Jessica's POV : -

Oh shit ! Car is crossing it's limit of speed . Let's try to avoid  roads with traffic. I know my own way . I was trying so hard to escape.  But suddenly when I took a turn police cars where blocking roads and didn't know what to do . I jumped out of the car and a blast of 4 cars was not as much effective as bomb blast  but yes, effective!

      There was smoke all around because of blast.. I took my gun out. But because of smoke I couldn't see anything . I only heard gun noises. When all smoke was gone I saw my body guards shooted all  the officers. First time ever they were in time . I called my helicopter to go to a new country suddenly I heard a familiar sound from behind.

       I knew he was police deputy chief JOHN MARSHALL  . When I was taking out my gun and  he shooted at my hand and my gun fell down from the hand for the first time ever. He shooted all my body guards . I informed others body guards about our second plan cause I know he would be here.

        I showed my self as I am going to surrender . John looked little confused as I never surrendered myself. He arrested me and we sat in the car. As we sat all other cars exploded except our. Why every time my body guards fuck up ? The plan was simple when I will go to sit in car bomb should blast so I can escape.

      Means I am stuck now. "  I am coming , jail .." I said. " Shut the fuck up you little brat " John replied.  As we were moving towards the best jail of the state.

(*I hope you would like the story it's just beginning and please let me know my grammatical mistakes*)