Chapter 3 :-

No way he likes me still . It's been 4 years from that incident . It was a joke but he took it too seriously. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::FLASHBACK ::::::::::::::::::::::

*JESSICA LUPIS*

   * JOHN MARSHALL *

* JOHN MARSHALL *

*EMMA HOOK * ( Jessica's best friend)

* RAVEN WARNER *  ( John's best friend)

      It was the last day of my graduation all of my friends were happy as I was

      It was the last day of my graduation all of my friends were happy as I was . After ceremony , I and Emma decided go on a trip to Italy. Travelling with best friend is the best thing ever.

     I hoped into to the the car and emma  got slowly into the car. We went home and changed into beautiful dresses . I saw emma was  too happy . She should be ! as after doing only studies whole year she is  passed the tests.

     I was just there only for my masters. My real job was different.  Emma was also with me but not in daytime . She attended lectures instead in day time. My father assured me to give protection as his work was dangerous and in next 2 years I will also join them . I and emma went to gun shooting practice in shooting  ranges and then boxing at night. In day I would go to learn martial arts and she would attend the lecture. 

         We went to club . As usual bartender gave us our favorite tequila shots.  We drank 2 shots and started dancing. Emma stumbled into a guy and I saw that but I wanted some drama so I called him and asked why are you hurting my bestie? Stay away from her she is way out of your league.  Everyone in the club was like " Ooooo ! ". Then Suddenly a man hoped out of the crowd. He was so sexy , his curly black  hair ,the rings in the hand , hazel eyes , and a damn black shirt and tight trousers.  Everything of him was like my type.

           I saw him and just thought to say something bad but when I looked in his eyes I fell in love . He came and said sorry to me and left with his friend .

       We followed them.

Me : Hey ! Both of you turn back I want to say something.

(  They turned back )

He : Well, we have  a name bitch and that insult is enough for us .

Emma : Bro stop . (Whispered)

Me: No , you wait .( Whispered)
(Loudly) : Then what's your name babe?

He : My name is John . John Marshall .

Me : Not you , your friend's name. 

John : He is Raven warner .

Me : Oh ! I guess you speaks for him also . I just want to tell him that emma found him pretty cute and wants his number .

(Raven comes near to emma)

Raven : 4573XXXXXX

Emma : umm.. Thank you  ig.

Then John took his friend and went . That night was really adorable for me, his eyes are still in my mind everytime I closed my eyes i saw him . Rememberi g that we have a home we went straight home and ended up by sleeping.  And then ....

(*I would continue in next chapter )
( please guys tell me if there is any mistakes )