Chapter 4 :-

We slept like for straight 10 hours which was not good my health to maintain perfect body balance for martial arts. Today emma was coming to see my love that is martial arts . I woke her up and then I went to my practice.
I was happy to see her there but yeah
she came late as usual. She said sorry and I started my practice.

      Emma was continously chatting with someone , which was obviously noticeable. When I was performing my skills suddenly she took a photo of mine and sent it to someone .

The photo :

       After my practice got over I was way too much angry on emma

       After my practice got over I was way too much angry on emma. I got it. She is talking to Raven I guess. I asked "emma who did you sent that picture bro ?".  She replied ,"someone every special for you"  .
     "Emma I don't know who you are talking about " I replied. 

     " I am your best friend and I know who you liked that day ,  I know that your liked that raven's friend" emma  replied .  " Everytime you get to know before I tell you" I said.   "Told you , I know you well " emma replied. 

     We were heading home while my mind was thinking that how to contact John but then emma told that were are going for a date but I will be sitting on a side table for 2 hours alone. I agreed as I wanted some alone time . I took a rest and then wore a sweatshirt and went to Mr.shedd's bakery and which is so called cafe.

----‐-------------- In shedd's cafe --------------------

First time ever we were early at any place. I sat down to another table while emma was waiting for Raven to come . I took out my phone and started scrolling tiktok and then instagram.  Then the bell of door of bakery sounded we both saw him coming . Finally he came but wait a minute . No way John is here . What should I do I didn't dressed up well , if emma said me once that john is coming then i would have been dressed good but on second thought  just leave it. I don't give fuck a about him.

       My outfit :

   He was coming in and suddenly he stumbled and fell down

   He was coming in and suddenly he stumbled and fell down . I was concerned but didn't showed him . Then I got back to my phone he came and sat next to me and took my phone in it's hand . My instagram was open and don't want anyone to see as it was my private account.  Then he said that if you want this phone you have to do me a favour.
I said , " A favour ? For you ? No way. "
     "Then fine I will take this phone and  make the  account public "he replied. I was stupid at moment I said him yes for whatever was his favor as that account has some important posts and dad's things .

         He said " let me tell you first . I want you to act as my girlfriend as my family thinks I have one and tomorrow is a marriage so I want you to pretend it." 
          I said " yeah I can see  why you don't have any girl with you ".

         It was no way happening . But deep down I know that I liked him so I agreed and also my phone was with him . Then Suddenly we both saw Raven and emma kissing . John whispered me  "Seeing our future same as they are doing".

     Then suddenly a blonde beautiful came in and hugged John and sat beside him and ordered a latte ...

.
..
.
..
.
...
.
...
( Who is she?
Why is she here?
What is the relation of John and her ? )

.
..
.
..
.
...

( Continued in next chapter..).......