Chapter 1

First things first, if you haven't read 'Survival of the Cipher' and 'For Louie', then respectfully, get out. Jk jk. Just go read those two first, then come back to here!

As for the rest of you, enjoy! :)

Violet POV

3 years.

3 years.

3 ducking years since I’d seen him last.

Since it’s been a while, I’ll give everyone a small recap.

After we all realized that Louie and Webby weren’t coming back, everyone went into a frenzy trying to come up with a solution.

But, like the Lost Harp of Mervana had informed me, the key was on the other side of the door.

I’d told everyone that, but they all insisted.

For the first few months, everyone really did have hope that we’d see them again. We all thought that our ideas would work.

But, they just didn’t.

Not to mention the fact that Launchpad and Soos were still missing.

After a year or so, people slowly started to lose hope.

2 years pass and the Gravity Falls people decide it’s their time to tap out.
Not long after, Gosalyn had to move back to St. Canard to be with her dad again.

Eventually I just stopped visiting McDuck Manor altogether, it was just too painful to be there when Louie wasn’t.

When Louie should be there.

Of course, I’m sure he’s doing great in that other dimension. I mean, at least I still know he’s alive. I can feel the little force field he’d put around me pulse every now and then.

Plus, whenever Lena wants to practice her magic, I can help her now. I can use Louie’s powers so easily it’s almost as if they’re my own.

It’s just another bitter reminder that he can’t be with me.

Whatever. It just kinda sucks I guess.

Holidays are the worst nowadays.

Especially Christmas.

Don’t get me wrong here, usually I love them and all, but I just can’t help but feel the gaping hole in my chest anytime I watch Dewey and Gosalyn under the mistletoe.

And don’t even get me started on how much I miss Webby.

I mean, she’s my best friend for crying out loud.