💜 4 5 💙

Hey Guys

Lets start with Next Part

Manik and Nandini were looking at each other. Both wanted to talk to each other but there was silence in the room

Nandini then gained some courage and started the conversation

Nandini: Manik wo I want to apologize to you

Manik looked at Nandini

Nandini: I was so harsh on you. I also brought Nyonika's name and blamed you for everything. I am sorry

Manik looks at Nandini and then looks down

Manik: Tum kyu sorry keh rhi ho Nandini, you were not at any mistake Nandini. Its me who is at mistake. Because of me you were hurt from these 2 years 

Nandini: Manik

Manik: Nandini I have only seen my parents fighting since my childhood. And you know jab Nyonika aur dad ke beech zyada ladai ho jaati thi toh Nyonika muje hurt krti thi humesha. She use to beat me and curse me in her anger.  I was broken because of all this. My dad never hurt me but he never had the time to care for me. He use to get busy in his business and when he comes to meet, he and Nyonika gets so much into fight that he never had time to see me or play with me. Fir kuch time baad dad and Nyonika ka divorce ho gya, as per court decision muje Nyonika ke saath rehna pada, uske baad toh dad ne aana bhi band kr diya mujse milne. While for Nyonika, I was a mistake, a burden, an unwanted child.

Nandini listened this and felt bad for Manik.

Manik:  I stopped believing in love. But then you came in my life. You made me realize what is true love and not all relationships are toxic, some relationships are very much pure and beautiful. When I thought I lost my best friend Veer, it was the toughest phase of my life because it was only Veer who was there with me when no one was there with me and losing him is something I can never afford and moreover I was there still I couldn't do anything for him. I was going into depression and then I realized I was forgetting the beautiful memories we both shared. I thought everything is ended but it was only because of you and your hope that everything got fine.  

***************************

Next: Continue from here

**************************

How was it?

Hope you all like it