We're already over

Tears streamed down her face. Arizona Robbins watched the woman she considered the love of her life in the distance. Doing exactly what she asked her to do. Walk away. Arizona couldn't move. Not when they announced her flight boarding. Not even an inch as she heard her final boarding call. Take off. Nothing. Finally when a fellow traveler bumped in to her accidentally she snapped out of her stupor.

It wss almost 3 hours after she sent Calliope Torres crying out of SeaTac when it hit her what she actually had done. Arizona scrambled to get a taxi to find her girlfriend. Ex girlfriend. She only knew one thing. She couldn't leave Callie. Not for Africa. Not for anything. Callie was her dream. Not Africa.

She made her way to the apartment she had shared with Callie. She stood outside apartment 801. Instead of knocking on the door she decided to use the spare key she knew Callie had hidden in a false brick in the wall by the door. Knowing the subletters wouldn't be moving in for 2 more weeks Arizona hoped Callie was there.

As she entered the apartment there was no sign of Callie. She heard what sounded like crying coming from the bedroom she and Calliope had shared. But what she saw from the doorway of the bedroom nearly broke her. The image of her Calliope and Mark Sloan seared into her mind and her heart. Both naked and going at it like animals. The couple on the bed never noticed the intruder. Arizona rushed out of the apartment without either of them ever knowing she was there.