PROGOLUE

Hiii. This is the revised version of 50 shade of your blood. PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSED YOURSELF WITH THE POST IN TIKTOK.

A/N:  I should have published this last year but I was occupied in school. Sorry mga honeybunch ko! Mwaa!

I hope you will enjoy reading! Please vote, comment, and thankyou so much for your support!

DISCLAIMER:
The characteristics and events portrayed in this story are fictions. Any sumalarity to real person, living or dead, and even to other stories, is confidental and not intended by the author.

Copyright © 2023 by SaltyInPie

All right reversed. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author.

Btw, nasa 30+ or 20+ lang yun mga chapter dahil medyo tamad ako magsulat.

       50 Shade of your blood (07-07-23)-(?)

"your skin without Your scars
would be like
the sky without the star"

PROGULUE

"Hindi kita mahal ok...i just used you" she said, Walang emosyon nya saad.

"Ha, I don't get it" Sabi ko...Imbes na ang itanong ko bakit may nagawa ba ako mali ang dami ko gusto itanong sa kanya kaso ang lumabas sa bibig ko ay ha i don't get it.

"Can you fucking hear me said i don't love you I JUST USED YOU" walang emosyon sabi nito na madiin ang pag kasabi ng i just used you.

"Pl-please tell me yo-your just joking, please" i said na putol putol na salita.

"Can you fucking to see I'm not joking I'm serious so stop being overwhelmed with that i like you" she said na naka poker face parin "And lastly stop being overwhelmed with a little thing that can hurt your feeling because I can ruin you so stop fucking overwhelming, naging tayo ba?, I can say that we were not being jowa" she said.

"Please don't leave me, i can't lose you" I said na mapapaiyak na ako.

"Well, that's your problem not mine" she said, at umalis na, at may nakita ako babae na nasa likod nya hindi nya ata ito nakita.

"Well, well well she leaves you, told ya she does not love you she just using you" sabi nun babae na diko matadaan ang name.

"I don't know you so please leave me alone." Sabi ko sa babae na sobrang tangkad pra nasa 6'1 ata height nito,

" I know you sweetie for long enough, wanna get revenge? I can help you with that." The girl said. Fuck she know me? How come?

"Really, can you?" Sabi ko, Syempre kailangan ko din mag revenge sa babae yun pagkatapos ng lahat ng kailangan aalis sya. fuck

"Yes, i can help you with that so. Wanna try to get revenge?" The girl said oh god I didn't know this girl what if she just like her. 

"Yes yes, please?" syempre  kailanga ko mag agree dito kasi revenge yun.

"Sure sweetie, just in one condition" The girl said. Fuck what type of condition she wants. I bet she rich because of what she's wearing so what kind of condition it is.

"What condition?" Syempre marupok ako kaya dapat tanongin ko to kung ano klaseng condition kailangan nya

"Be mine, and i help you get your call revenge." Fuck. Is she freaking real about that.

Be mine Be mine Be mine Be mine Be mine Be mine nag encho sa isipan ko yan

Hii mga honeybunch ko, Sorry sa mga grammar nito. Hope you understand it. THANKYOU! MWA!