𝟬𝟭 𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝘿𝙊𝙇𝙇𝘼𝙍𝙎

"Ew, I hate this." she sneered rubbing
her hands on a towel trying to get rid of the dried up blood.

"It got all over me again." She whined reaching out her hands to turn on the shower.

The concoction of water and blood dripped down her body making her sigh.

She rinsed herself clean before stepping out with a robe wrapping her curves.

"Lia, get me something to wear!" She called out her maid.

A faint "yes miss" was heard.

"Make it quick."

░▒▓██▓▒░░▒▓██▓▒░░▒▓█

"Miss Y/N, you have someone, wanting to talk to you." Your maid spoke out holding the telephone close to her ear.

"Please wait a moment before I get miss L/N." She spoke quietly on the phone.

Lia kept the call on hold and turned her heels in search of you, only to find you resting on the couch, scrolling through your phone while puffing on a cigarette.

"Miss L/N, Sir Alex is on the phone."

"Why didn't you hang up?" You asserted with a frown in your face while intoxicating the smoke.

"Well, I am afraid he is quite persistent." Lia spoke with a cheeky smile while shrugging.

"I don't ca—"

"He will come over, otherwise." She interrupted before walking away.

"Fuck everybody." You cursed under your breath before standing up and leaving the warm spot on the couch behind.

Marching up to take the call you gritted your teeth, "The hell do you want?"

"Hear me out I got a great—" He began with great enthusiasm.

"Stop right there. I ain't up for anymore shit." You cut him off, as you were about to hang up.

"Don't hang up it's a lotta money."

"And, how much that can be?" You asked feigning curiosity.

"You sure you wanna know?" Alex asked from the other line while sipping the champagne from the glass bottle.

"I am hanging —"

"One billion US Dollars."

You scoffed at his answer, as you clicked your tongue in annoyance.

"You are drunk, Alex."

"That may be true but it's a billion dollar." Alex asserted calmly, leaning back in his couch.

"Whom do I kill?" Your tone changed as you demanded to know more.

"Gojō Satōru." He replied.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, consider it done."

END OF THE CHAPTER