𝟬𝟮 𝙎𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝘼 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙈𝙀

"Here is the picture," Alex spoke handling over a picture.

You stole a glance over before a flick of astonishment crossed your eyes. "Aw," you pouted looking at the man on the picture. "He is hot, what a shame it will be to shoot him dead."

"Yeah he is pretty damn of an eye candy." He spoke snatching the photo away.

"So? Where will he be at?" you asked grabbing your Iced Americano.

"Tonight at the Rich Kids club" he replied flashing a grin.

"Sounds nice, it's been a while."

░▒▓██▓▒░░▒▓██▓▒░░▒▓█

Putting on your reddest shade of lip tint you curved up a smirk before you pulled the ribbon away from your hair letting your messy bun fall down to your waist, as it swayed against the cold wind.

Tucking the very familiar silver gun between the folds of your clothes you clicked your heels towards the club.

Just as you stepped in, the known scent of alcohol and smoke hit you. It struck you with a great feeling of deja vu.

Oh how you missed all of it so much!

"The night is still long." You mumbled as you swayed your hips in the alluring rhythm of the music playing through out the club.

The dance floor felt hot, your moves suggested a great sense of sensuality as all the men slowly attempted to make a move crowding around you while you enjoyed yourself without a care in the world. 

Suddenly you felt a hand snatch you away from the huge crowd as you groaned in annoyance "What the—"

A man with soft blonde hair and brown eyes caged you within the cold walls as he tucked his finger against your lips.

You yanked his hands away before you spoke.

"What the hell Alex, why are you here?" you whined pushing him slightly as your hand rested on your hips while you complained.

"What do you think you are doing? Drawing all the attention towards yourself? Are you dumb? What if that man gets suspicious of you? You are—"

You whacked him on the head which made him stop in the middle.

"What do you think you are doing? Telling me what to do and what not?" You deadpanned as you gave him a piece of mind.

"HUH?"

"Watch me now, fool." You murmured before returning back to the dance floors.

"What are y'all waiting for?" You asked the crowd which encircled you, as they had stopped dancing.

"Let's dance our hearts out!" You cheered letting the banger play once again as you went crazy among the crowd.

Men were all over you, you didn't complain though after all you liked getting a little wild sometimes. A little indeed.

You saw a man approaching the dancing crowd as if trying to get nearer to you. It was him.  You noticed it too but played pretty.

You felt him coming closer, the tension growing palpable in the air.

You liked it better when things got a little spicier.

And before you knew it his hands snaked around your waist from behind.

Ooh? Butterflies, is that you?

This guy,  I like him. You thought as you smirked while leaning in his touch.

"Did you enjoy teasing me?" He whispered into your ears his voice dripping with an unknown sense of sweetness.

"Very much." You replied turning to his front, your hands tugging onto the back of his shoulders.

He raised a brow in amusement, momentarily entertained by your boldness.

"Woah, did I make your heart skip a beat?" You asked pulling away a little looking at him with eyes pouring boldness.

"I can ask the same, to you. Did I make your heart skip a beat?"

"Yeah, you did." You answered nonchalantly with eyes boring onto his.

He chuckled at your answer before dragging you somewhere quieter comparatively emptier too.

He pinned you to the wall scanning every inch of your body as if he were an explorer, curious to explore every corner of your body which hid under that silky gown.

"So? Do we fuck now?" You asked walking close to him pulling him by the collar.

END OF THE CHAPTER