𝟬𝟯 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙍. 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎

"Sorry to disappoint you, but no." He chuckled softly as he looked at you through the pair sunglasses he wore.

"What? We are not-"

"Man! You are no fun." you spoke being disheartened, as you pushed him a bit walking few inches away.

"Well I said it and I will say it again, such a shame to kill a pretty face-" you asserted swiftly pulling the gun away and pointing towards him.

He didn't look surprised but a little taken aback indeed.

You pointed the gun right on his forehead as you walked towards him making him take steps back and this time the tables turned as you were the one pinning him on the wall.

"Well shit, I would have loved to fuck you before shooting your skull off." you sighed expressing your disappointment.

His hands slightly attempted to make a move only to stop midway when you pushed the metal closer to his skin making it touch his skin.

"No silly moves." you spoke, shaking your head side to side in denial.

"Now that I see you up close, why don't continue what we were doing a little while ago?" Satoru slowly spoke leaning forward almost nearing your ears as he whispered those words.

"Aw, too bad cuz it's too late al-" before you knew he gripped your wrists resulting the gun to slip down only to fall into his hands while he elbowed your neck from behind while his other hand pointed the gun towards you.

"Don't you like it, this way?" He smirked as his hands tightened around the trigger of the gun.

"I don't mind," you spoke as you continued while your hands reached the pockets in his trousers where you traced a knife. "But I would like it this way, better." you spoks as you slit the side of his waist causing him to lose his grip from you, as you quickly reclaimed the gun.

He slumped back on the floors, palming the bloody wound.

He looked up to meet your cunning gaze and the sly grin which you flashed, while your eyes bored onto his.

"You are kinda type and I reallllly don't wanna kill you," You pouted as you gave him a short explanation about the disappointment and regret you felt while attempting to kill him.

"But easy money is still money, you know?" you clarified as you pulled the trigger but what was this sharp pain in your ankle?

Ouch.

"What the-"

"Tough girls are still girls you know?" he spoke as his kick made you to lose balance from the ground causing you to miss the target and fall onto his lap.

END OF THE CHAPTER