Pu$$y on Fleek

Real jacob fans understand the title lol.

But okay before we start this imagine can I make a comment.

If you keep up with jacob you know what's going on right now with the Crystal Westbrooks thing💆About 2 years ago I became a fan of her and her sisters, but lately I haven't been feeling them. Like there was something about them that irritated me. But this right here, is the last straw, they all shady as hell and petty for NO reason. They didn't have to do jacob like that at all. I may not know him well but I've met him, and I've been a fan from day 1 so I know for a fact he is way too sweet and humble to be dealing with some fame obsessed INSTAGRAM known females. I could go on and on but I'm sure YALL WANNA get to this imagine😳.lol

🚨IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END🚨
~~~~~

Yn POV

"Jacob get off of me" he kept tickling my and squeezing my ass. We were suppose to be watching a movie.

"Why? I can't touch my girlfriend?" He smacked my ass, making me moan in pain. "Stop moaning girl" he rubbed on it, pulling me closer to him.

I hid my face in his neck, nibbling on his ear. "Yn" he looked down at me. "Yeah?" I said in an innocent voice, looking up at him. "Girl you better stop playing with me, I'll have you bent over this couch screaming my name"

My panties started getting wet thinking of jacob ramming into me, and me crying out from all the pleasure. "That doesn't sound so bad" I bit on my finger, smirking. "Word?" He said, looking over towards me.

"Word" I said kissing his lips and he reached over, pulling my shirt over my head.

I layed back and pulled my shorts off. I slid my panties off and opened my legs for him. He licked his lips. "Pretty pussy" he mumbled before placing a soft kiss on my other set of lips. He then began licking, sucking, and slurping all on it, causing me to arch my back. "Ahhhh" I reached for the arm of the couch; but he grabbed both arms, pinning them above my head.

Once he was done tasting me, he kissed me. Allowing me to taste myself. After taking off the remaining clothes, he shoved inside of me with no warning. We both sighed as he began giving me long slow and deep strokes. I started rocking my hips to match his rythym. "Damn girl" he mumbled. "Deeper" I whispered. "What Yn?" He said pulling all the way out.

My head shot up to look at him. "Baby please" I whined, wiggling my hips around. "Please what Yn?" He tapped the tip against me. "Please DADDY!!! Please pu- ohhhhh shit" he shoved into me hard and rough.

"Damn Yn.. You feel so good I'm about to bust"

I giggled. "Already? Damn I must be good"

He kept stroking and flipped me over, placing me on all fours. "Hell yeah girl, that pussy on fleek." He said as he bit his lip, trying to concentrate on these crucial strokes that he was giving me.

I couldn't help but laugh at his corny comment, but that all went away as he sped up his tempo causing me to try and crawl away. "Jacob..." I moaned out. "Where you going bae? Get back here and arch yo shit" he grabbed my hair, causing my head to lean back and my back to arch instantly.

"Faster" i panted

He grunted before releasing inside of me. I laid on my stomach and he laid on top of me.

"What did you say a minute ago babe?" I said looking up at him smiling

"I said that pussy on FLEEK" he said again, smiling real hard.

"Damn bae, you should make that a song"

*************

Corny ending😂

🚨ANNOUNCEMENT!🚨The Prologue to my BRAND NEW JL story is published and out now! It's called "the sun will shine" and Jacob and Zendaya (😍😍) are my main characters. I'm gonna post maybe 3 full and lengthy chapters, and if I get positive feedback I'll continue. Thanks for those that are supporting this book. I love it so much and I love you guys!
-Britt😘❤️