Climb

Hello my Jewels..long time no see?

I know this update may have surprised a lot of you, lol.

If you don't know, Jacob just dropped his new single, "climb" on soundcloud, and I have been soooo in love. Been walking around singing it all day.

Since im so happy that my man gave me some new music, I decided, why not bless you with a random imagine? Yes? Yes!

Also, Happy New Year's Eve!

-Britt

Your POV

I closed my eyes, trying to control my breathing. "Jacob." I whispered as he hovered over me.

"You thought you was slick, sending me that picture." He mumbled against my neck before placing soft and lingering kisses on all of my spots. "They got me so excited, you know that?" He whispered, gliding his hands down my stomach. Once he reached my navel, he used his knee to spread my legs a little.

His hands came in contact with my warmth, causing me to hiss. "Jacobbb" I whined, closing my eyes as he slid my panties to the side. "Tell me what you want?" He asked. "I want it all, I want need fantasies." I moaned as he stuck one finger in, causing my hips to buck.

He began pumping, causing me to whimper before removing his fingers. My eyes widened and I sat up on my elbows. "W-why'd you stop?" I breathed out as best as I could.

"Tell me." He said, sternly.

I sighed, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"Please don't be shy, right now it's just you and me." He mumbled, leaning in to kiss my lips.

"I want you....inside of me." I whispered in his ears. "I want you to take your time with my body."  I moaned as his hands removed my bra.

He laid me back down as he pulled my panties down. rubbing from my legs to my thighs, he played with my clit before deciding to taste me again.

"Mmmm" I hummed.

"Feel good?" He asked, still licking and slurping at my folds.

The vibration of his voice against my core sent chills down my spine and causing my hips to begin grinding against his face. "YESS" I moaned, causing him to smirk.

He let up, sticking another finger in me and flicking his tongue across my clit.

"Oh shitttt" I moaned.

"Cum." He commanded as I released on his fingers. Before I got a chance to calm down, he had other plans.

"Wraps your legs around my waist, baby." He said, taking off his boxers and getting under the covers with me. "I want to make love to you." He whispered as I lifted my now sore legs, wrapping them around his toned waist.

I licked my lips at the sight of his toned abs and "V" cut. He was truly the definition of sexy.

The tip played with my slit, he would push in, wait for me to moan, and then pull out.

"Jacob..please!" I cried out, grabbing his length and pushing it inside. He began giving me slow strokes he leaned down, whispering how much he loved me in my ear.

"You love me too?" He asked, purposely knowing that I was barely able to talk.

"YESSS!" I yelled. "I l-love you tooo." I whined as I began moving my hips to meet him halfway. I tightened my walls, causing him to clench his teeth. "Stop" he ordered, causing me to smirk and do it again.

He said nothing, but continued to give me long and hard strokes. I began screaming louder as the headboard hit the wall repeatedly.

The closer I got to my climax, the more he slowed down and made his strokes uneven, causing me to become frustrated.

He pulled out completely, sitting up.

"Jacob!" I yelled.

"Do you want to cum?" He asked.

"YESSS"

"Beg for it." He mumbled, slapping my thigh and causing me to wince.

"Pleaseee." I whispered.

"Please what?" His eyes were dark and filled with lust. I could see his hunger, even in the low lit room. He was just as desperate for a release as I was.

"Please let me cum daddy." I moaned, licking my bottom lip. I was putting on a show for him. Closing my eyes to avoid him staring. "I want you to fill me with all of you." I moaned again, Beginning to to play with myself.

If he wasn't going to give me a release, I'd gladly do it myself.

I winced as my hand was slapped away and he entered me, this time not letting up.

He leaned down, sucking on my bottom lip as the sounds of our skin slapping filled the room.

"Oh yes. Oh fuck YESSS." I moaned as we both released.

He laid on top of me, kissing my forehead. "Don't disobey me again, yn." He warned, wrapping his arms around me.

"Yes sir." I mumbled before drifting off to sleep.
*****
Things im working on right now that you should check out:

Save me: Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death of her father. When she meets the one and only August Alsina,her whole world will change. But will it be for the good or the worst?

Follow Olivia and August on their journey through love, trust, faith, strength, and bravery.

Save us (Book 2): August and Olivia's relationship is broken due to trust issues, infidelity, insecurities, and pain.

Do they have what it takes to put the pieces back together, or have they reached a breaking point?

The sun will shine: Zendaya portrays the perfect life; but what happens when she meets someone that shows her true happiness? Jacob works hard for his success, and tries his hardest to forget his come up, but what happens when he meets someone that brings back all his demons?

The struggle of acceptance (based off of "The New Girl" imagine written in this book.): The broken and the healing.

Comment if you've read any of these!!! I love you all and have a wonderful New year.❤️❤️