The New Girl -2- (requested by Prodigyisbae21)

Yall loved part 1 so much I couldn't wait to upload part 2. I changed the ending like 5 times though😂

* the next day *

I had to go up to the school to fill out an office slip for my suspension. I pulled up and parked. I walked in and got a few stares. Once I made my way to the office, I filled out what I needed and was on my way out to the parking lot. I got up to my car and saw Jacob leaning against my car.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were stalking me" I smiled and played with my keys. He smirked and played with his small beard.

"I like you"

I turned around and looked around the school parking lot.

"What you looking at?"

"Oh, you're talking to me?"

He nodded and walked around to the passenger side.

"What are you doing?" I unlocked my car and opened the door. He opened his side and got in too.

"You tell me" I smiled at his response and started the car. This should be interesting.

********

"I don't know much about this city" we've been driving around for about an hour now, just talking and enjoying the sunrise.

"Where you come from?"

"New York" I smiled, thinking of home. I miss it so much but this move was honestly what's best for me.

"I knew I heard a little accent" I was surprised that's all he had to say. Usually when I tell people where I'm from, their response is always

"Say coffee"

I spoke too soon.

"Nooo" I whined.

"C'mon, I wanna hear" he placed his hand on my leg and I quickly moved a little.

"Coffee" I mumbled, causing him to laugh. I watched how his whole face lit up whenever he laughed. His cheeks were rounded perfectly and his teeth were white as hell.

"You're beautiful" I mumbled touching his face. I immediately drew my hand back and focused my attention back on the road. "Sorry" I mumbled.

"Let me show you a place I like to go" I looked over at him. "Are you serious" I pulled over and parked.

"What?"

"Is this a bet or something? Your friends wanna see how easy the new girl is?" I frowned and he looked hella confused.

"Yn, what are you talking about?"

"I'm not a dumb ass. Where the fuck are you trying to take me?"

"You think I'm trying to get pussy?" His words hit me hard and made me feel kind of low.

"Yn, you know how much pussy is thrown at me daily? If that's what I wanted I wouldn't go through all this shit" he waved his arms around the car.

"And what shit are you referring to?"

"I skipped fucking school! I'm claustrophobic and I been sitting in this damn car for over 2 hours driving around just cause I like fucking talking to you!" He was yelling and it was honestly turning me on. 

"You don't even know me" I mumbled.

"Does this not show that I want to change that?"

"I'm sorry jacob, im just not use to somebody being so nice to me. Especially a nigga. I'm moving all the time and everytime I move people hate on me for no reason at all. I don't even know what's genuine or fake anymore" I looked down and sighed.

"Damn. I honestly can't relate. I been here all my life."

I looked up and saw him looking out the window.

"I'm sorry. I have an attitude problem that I struggle with."

"You do?" He said sarcastically.

I leaned over and pecked his cheek. He turned quickly, looking me in my eyes. He leaned in and I grabbed his face, crashing my lips into his. He turned his head to the right, to get even closer to me. My eyes closed and I let my mouth do all the work. His lips tasted like mint with a hint of weed. I honestly loved the taste. I pulled away quickly once I realized what we were doing.

"Damn" we both said in unison.

Maybe this place won't be so bad.

**************
I feel like I could do a lot with this story line. Would you guys be interested in a part 3? Or maybe even a book? Let me know!!

8 comments for next update!