Chapter 2

Natsu left the garden maze shortly after Lucy sprinted out of there. He left Loke's unconscious body sprawled out across the loveseat. It was well past midnight at this point, and most partygoers had already taken their leave. Natsu's original plan had been to attend the ball, leave Jude his message, and return to Draconia the following morning.
He changed his mind however, he wanted to stay a little longer and see how much Starfell has fallen from grace.

Jude Heartfilia noticed the young man standing off in a corner deep in thought.

"Why don't you spend the night here my boy? Draconia's a long distance away and you should get some rest." Jude suggested.
Natsu agreed to this, he didn't particularly feel comfortable around Jude or trust anyone who lived in the castle, but his curiosity got the best of him. He wanted to know what happened to the once lively castle he grew up in. And why Lucy was not at the ball? Why was she always hidden away from the public?

Lucy. His brain took him back to her beautiful tear-stained face. Was she truly excited to see him? Did she miss him all these years? He would never be able to find out unless he stayed at the castle for a bit.

Natsu's servants brought his belongings to his old room that he used to spend summers in. It was unchanged physically like most of the castle. He sat at the study in the room writing up a letter to send to his father.

Father,

I'll be spending some time here in Starfell to inquire about the southern continents and see where they stand with the north. I'll be meeting with Lords and Ladies on my expenditure and give you a proper diagnosis when I'm done. I fear I cannot say much more than this on paper.

~Natsu

He rolled up the letter and tied it delicately around his pigeon, before sending the pigeon off through the window to travel to Draconia. His father would be understanding.

==================

Natsu appeared in the forest that rested behind the castle of Starfell. Underneath him was the beautiful blonde he grew up so close to.

She softly panted from beneath him, "Natsu, ah Natsu" She gripped onto his bare back as he rammed into her relentlessly. Her flushed little body was put on display for him beautifully. He wanted to release right at the sight. "Na-Natsu please" she moaned again delirious from the feeling of him tightly pressing against her inner walls. He rammed into her, claiming her body and soul as his.

====================

Natsu woke up with his cock stiff as ever. Did he just have a wet dream as if he was some schoolboy who's never felt the touch of a woman? He wanted to see her, not to apologize, not to reconcile. He just wanted to see Lucy.

====================

Lucy bathed in the natural hot springs that lay deeper within the forest. She felt like maybe the steaming hot water would wash off the memories of Loke hurting her last night. She wished it would wash off the sight of Natsu staring at her as Loke assaulted her. Sadly that would become nothing more than a deep wound festering in her pained heart.

She wasn't sure why she was so optimistic that Natsu would save her from this life of despair. But she was almost certain he would have. Now she felt extremely naive. She was partially thankful that Natsu knocked out Loke before he had a chance to go any further.

*Crack*

Lucy's head cocked back at the sound of a twig snapping somewhere in the distance. Was someone watching her? Was it Loke back for more? She swiftly swam to the other side of the springs and hid behind a large boulder positioned around the edge of the hot springs. She peered her head from around the boulder curious to see who was nearby. She desperately hoped it was just an animal.
But of course, the gods wouldn't answer even her simplest of pleas. Natsu stood at the entrance of the hot springs. He seemingly didn't notice her. Lucy didn't move from the boulder scared that he would be alerted by any slight movement. She averted her eyes when he began to undress giving him at least that decency. When she repositioned her eyes however the man was nowhere in sight. How could he have disappeared so fast?