Chapter 4

*Not Proofread*

Nothing could've prepared Lucy for the feral look on Natsu's face when she agreed to make love to him. She could barely recognize her childhood friend in this moment.

"H-have you ever do-done it before?"

Natsu nodded in response. "Don't worry I'll take care of you. I won't hurt you."

Her nerves eased at that, but she also felt a little pang of jealousy at the fact that Natsu wasn't a virgin. He was 22 now so this fact didn't necessarily surprise her. Men don't hold on to their virginity very long, but it hurt nonetheless.

Natsu smoothly flipped his position so he could now straddle the girl. He knew he shouldn't be using her like this, she was still so innocent. But the little demon in him told him to ruin her. So he had to give in to his instincts.

"Touch yourself" he said observing her small form. Her face had a rosy flush to it that trailed down to her hefty breast. He wanted to bury his face in between them but that would be for another day.

"Where? A-and how?" Lucy asked nervously, she truly had no idea what she was doing.

"Wherever your hands take you."

So she started palming at her large breast. She firmly squeezed them together whilst rubbing against her still covered nipples.

Natsu's cock grew hard watching the pretty thing touch herself. She softly moaned as she brushed pass each sensitive nipple. Natsu was slowly beginning to lose his sanity from this so he needed to move quickly.
He slid down the thin straps holding up her gown to fully reveal her gorgeous chest. 'God took his time making you' he thought before groping both of her breast. She mewled out prettily at the contact. It would seem it didn't take much to rile her up either.

"You like that?" He teased flicking her hard nipples.

"Nnhgg" her back arched desperate to feel more of Natsu all over her. She rubbed her thighs together looking for any sort of friction. She wanted him to touch her there again.

Natsu noticed her legs tightly shut together, so he slid his hand down to her crotch and palmed it gently. Just the touch had her curling up her toes.

"So sensitive" he teased again but slid off her entire dress soon after. Now he could watch her squirm all around in her full glory. The only thing left on her was a flimsy pink undergarment covering her cunt. But he could see that it was soaked. He smirked before rubbing her clit through the panties. 'Right this is how she came earlier, just from having her little clit rubbed. You're too cute Lucy'

"T-take off your clothes too N-ah-Natsu" she panted out. "I don't wanna be the o-only one undressed."

He chuckled before unbuttoning his shirt. He was very hot but so focused on Lucy he almost forgot about himself. Lucy eyed him as he undressed. Of course they had already seen eachother naked in the hot springs but that was too short lived. They both wanted time to explore each other's bodies. Natsu's body was firm and chiseled all around, his tan complexion only emphasized each muscle on his strong body. Natsu undid his pants next swiftly sliding off his underwear in the process to reveal his thick cock. It was so hard it hurt but he knew his little Lucy would fix it.

Lucy eyed out his shaft nervously. "It's really big" she gulped. She seen it in the hot springs but it somehow grew bigger now than it did before. 'Is that thing really supposed to fit in me?' She thought.

Natsu walked over to her sprawled out form before laying his heavy cock right over Lucy's plush lips. His precum leaked all over her pretty face.