Chapter 1: The Woods (fr this time)

1129 words

Journal
Thought
Random
. . . You'll see
Me mf!

"Howdy."

"Been a few days huh?"

"But thats ok, you persisted anyways."

"Say, like the icehead, I've got a question for ya."

"Why do you stay?"

"Is it all for one story? Kinda selfish, but I've seen alot of you elsewhere, perhaps it's because you wanted something new?"

"But if thats so, why not do it yourself?"

"I don't think either of those reasons are why you're here... Perhaps... Its all for-

Windson: "Oh hey Flowey."

"YIP!" He shouted fleeing to the earth.

Windson: "Odd..."

Windson POV:

I'm still to this day unsure who he was talking to, perhaps plants that aren't monsters can still speak, beats me.

Regardless, I've been wandering the forest for about an hour, thats when I finally got a hint...

God where am I-

Is that..?

Windson: "A stone! With one of those symbols... I wonder wh-

My thoughts cut off... That figure...

Is that..-

My thoughts cut off as they back into the darkness, the darkness quickly dissipates revealing him to he long gone...

Theres not even footprints!

And he looked just like the statue.

That was my first technical encounter with our realms god, the being who made us all and balanced everything.

I run towards where he was, but instead of him... I found that place I saw.

A boulder, near a lake, with a door, it says... Nightmare.

I walk towards the door... I put my hand on the knob...

...

You feel a great power close behind you...

I wasn't sure what to do... what was that voice... what is this feeling? Danger? Power? Perhaps it was a description... But why did I hear it? And whats behind me!?

I slowly turn around...

...

But there was nothing there...