Chapter 4

It's been about a month since all of that went down. It took us forever to get Jazmin's stubborn ass to tell us what happened but yet there's something she still hasn't told us. Did someone help her? Was someone else there beside Calum and Michael?

-Megan's perspective-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!! The sound of my alarm went off saying it's 8 AM on a Saturday. I jumps up and rush getting ready. I brushed my teeth, changed, fixed my hair, then I put a little bit of make up on. "Jazmin get up" she groaned because she didn't go to sleep till one o'clock in the morning last night.

"C'mon it's Luke's birthday today" I say shaking her.

"Ugh! Fine." She said finally getting up.

"I got everything planned out. It going to be at the hotel down the street in room E11."

"Okay and what am I suppose to do?"

"Invite anybody who you think should come."

"Okay, that sounds easy."

"And get the cake it's at the Cake Shop just waiting for you to pick it up"
"Okay"

"I'll be setting everything up then I'll go to Luke's and distract him while the people show up. Got it?"
"Got it" she says.

(Two hours later/it's now 10Am)

"Jazmin where's the cake?" I say screaming into the phone.

"Calm down. I'm on my way now with it."

"Thank god! You told everyone to show up at two, yeah?"

"Yep. So don't worry. Go and do whatever you gotta do with Luke."

"Okay" I hung up the phone then I rush out of the hotel and into my car then I ring Luke.

"Hey beautiful" he says.

"Hey" I say blushing.

"What do you need?"

"Well it's someone's birthday and I want to take him out to do something"

"No parties please"

"Okay no parties" I chuckle into the phone some knowing he's lying because he loves when I throw him his birthday parties. "Thank you and I'm ready so c'mon"

"okay cool" I hang up and start driving to his.

-Jazmin's point of view-

I just got the cake and I'm going to the hotel. I invited all of our closes friends hoping they'll make it. But I also invited Ashton. I told him not to bring the other two with him and he said he wouldn't. I ran into the hotel room and sat the cake down. But someone else was there. I felt someone looking at me so I slowly turned to see who it was. I couldn't believe it. It's not even 2 o'clock yet.

"Ashton?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing here? It's not 2:00?"

"Well you told me how you'd be waiting here alone" he stands up. "I didn't want you to be alone" then he starts walking towards me.

"O-oh"

"You're okay with that, aren't you?"
"Of c-course"

"Good" he grabs my waist pulling me closer to him then, let's go of me cupping my face.

"W-what are you doing?" without saying a word in response, he kisses me. I felt sparks flying everywhere. I didn't know what to do. He lead me towards the bed and I let him. He didn't break the kiss. He pushed me down on the bed. "A-Ashton" words finally coming out. "W-what are you doing?"