Chapter 1

I got up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I got out of bed and went to my closet. I grabbed my white pair of shorts and my batman shirt. I then walked to the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my long blonde hair and put some makeup on. I was officially ready for another day of life.

I was walking in the hall to my locker when suddenly he bumps into me (in a joking way) and shouts "How ya doin?"

I elbow him and say "Just fine as always." I start to open my locker so I can get my books out. He starts to talk to me about how he went to the movies with some girl last night and how he didn't really like her. He talked about how she talked to much and how she seemed to selfish.

While he was still going on about it I just kept nodding my head saying "yes." I really didn't care about his date but I didn't want him to know that I really didn't, so I continued to nod.

After that he started walking me to my class. His classroom is right beside mine so he has no problem with it. He is so dorky in an adorable way, but he can't help it. He's naturally weird and I love that about him. His name is Luke Hemmings and he's so wonderful! I could just go on and on about him for days! I just can't help myself when I'm around him, but I hate when he talks about him going on dates with other girls. It kills me!

Once Luke left me I walked into my class room and sat down. I started getting all of my things out and place them on the desk. Jazmin sat to the left of me as always. She's one of my best friends besides Luke. But Michael sits behind me. He's such a Jerk to me. He always throw things in my hair and he cheats off me during tests. Michael, Calum, and Ashton bullies me. They don't go easy on me either.

The teacher walked in as soon as the bell rang. I was so relieved because Michael didn't show up, until I heard a knock in the door and Mrs. Smith opened it. It was Michael. He was late and I should've known. He sat in his seat behind me and said to me, "Did you miss me bitch? You know I wouldn't miss a day of picking on you, now would I?"

I was trying not to say anything. I was biting my tongue the whole time. As the teacher began to teach, Michael handed me a note. The note said " Hey ugly slut! no need to be such an ugly bitch today." I turned to Michael and said " Asshole. "

He just smirked at me and said, " awe, you know me so well."

You have no idea how badly I wanted to slap that smirk off his face. I was about to say something to Michael but Jazmin had that glare telling me not to. So I didn't.

Class went by so fast. "Thank god!" Jazmin shouted like she didn't care what the world would think. I laughed and smile once I saw Luke heading towards me and Jazmin. Luke smirked once Jazmin said

"well look who it is!" Luke gave Jazmin an evil glare and Jazmin just stood there and laughed.

Jazmin and Luke has a love hate relationship with each other. You can not keep them in the same room alone for less than an hour. I realized that when I was running late for our best friend movie night we was having one night. Jazmin was screaming at Luke because he accidentally spilt the popcorn on her. She knew it was an accident but she just wanted to use it as an accuse to yell at him. One moment they love each other and another moment they hate each other. It's the classic Jazmin and Luke relationship.

2nd and 3rd period flew by then there was lunch. Jazmin and me have all classes together but Luke and me only have a few together. Me and Jazmin waited for Luke by the lockers and when I turned around I was tickled and when I fell to the floor I seen Luke and Jazmin laughing. I got up and elbowed Luke in the stomach. We walked in the cafeteria and went through the line. I got a piece of pepperoni pizza with some chips and milk. When we sat down I got on my phone and when I looked up I seen the 3 people I never wanted to see. Ashton, Michael, and Calum sat down and Ashton grabbed my tray and Michael grabbed the pizza and ate it and before I could get my chips Ashton started eating them.

"You should be thanking us for this, your fat enough already." Calum said and started drinking the milk.

"Ew this taste like garbage" Calum said and got up and poured the milk on my head. Everyone was looking at me and laughing. I ran out of the cafeteria not caring for all the tears running down my face. I got in my car and drove to my house.

When I got home my mom wasn't there which was perfect. I ran into the house and up to my room. I went into my bathroom and grabbed my shiny best friend. I know I promised Jazmin and Luke I wouldn't but I needed to. Before I could think twice I closed my eyes and let the razor take over. I was saying in my head as I was cutting, this one is for being an ugly bitch, this one is for being fat, this one is for Michael, and Ashton, and Calum. When I was done I opened my eyes to see 8 cuts which I was proud of. I cleaned off my arm and crawled in my bed and fell into a deep sleep.