iii.

SNAKE AF !

SNAKE AF !

In Hell

Alastor noticed the way you winced painfully every time you took a small step and he could also see the way your wing was bent and angled, a golden bloody smear on the right one. He prided himself in being observant, that was how he caught his prey. He had always been keen-eyed and sneaky.

You were taking a while getting up the stairs and so with ease he gracefully picked you up over his shoulder, taking extra care to avoid touching your wings. Such a gentleman. "Ah my dear. You were simply taking too long, don't fret in asking for help!" you blushed, from your position you could feel the soft fabric of his suit jacket against your (colour) skin but could also smell the weird stench of his breath, that wasn't an especially nice smell. It was reminiscent of your dogs breath in the morning.

It was strangely intimate all things considered.

"Sorry" You mumbled into his red jacket. You didn't really feel sorry, but he looked like he appreciates good manners. He opened a door into a small bedroom and gently placed you on the carpeted flooring. "Well my dear this is your new abode, it's quite lovely I do suppose!" he laughed at his own rhyme? you looked around at the room, it was rectangular and definitely on the smaller side — the walls were blood red and the carpet was black, there was a double bed in the corner which took up 80% of the room, the only other furniture was a chest of drawers with a small tv ontop of it and a door which you didn't know where it lead to.

You had expected Alastor to leave after dropping you off to your room but he didn't. The man observed your room carefully, still with that sickeningly tight yellow smile on his face.

"Well my dear, what do you think?" he asked statically. You took a seat on the bed and turned the tv on. "It's okay, thank you. It's nice of you all to let me stay here." Alastor gave you an even wider (how is that possible????) smile. He turned to leave but you stopped him.

"Who's that??" When Alastor looked at the tv you pointed to his eyes squinted. A demon with a tv? for a head sat at a news chair speaking about the 'radio demon' being back and what it meant for your family. The tv man had a pretty voice but his left eye was creeping you out, the pupil kept moving and wiggling like an ECG monitor tracking the heart contractions. Up down up down flat.

Alastor kept his eyes glued to the screen. "That is no one my dear, please enjoy your day." And with that he left, a weird pep in his step. You turned the tv off and lay down onto your stomach.

You decided to sleep for awhile so you could skip out on a few boring hours of the day. You could hear weird noises from outside the hotel bangs and crashes but your body didn't have enough energy to walk all the way down the stairs and you didn't feel comfortable asking somebody else to help you. Even though Alastor told you to ask when you needed help you didn't actually want to explicitly take his advice.

You drifted off into a serene slumber, dreaming of playing scrabble with Lute.

You awoke to someone / something?? in your bedroom. Their oddly shaped shadow messing around with your television, you jolted upright causing them to yelp and drop the thing they were holding. "Ah you ssssssscared me!" the voice hissed at you, the prominent way they pronounced S reminding you of a snake.

Now you could assume it was a man but the room was still too dark to see what he looked like. "Who are you!?! Why are you in my room." You questioned uneasily, this wasn't someone who worked at the hotel. It definitely wasn't the hotels only other guest, Angel Dust.

"That'ssssssss none of your busssinesss, thank you very much!" you rolled your eyes at his blunt rudeness and you leaned forward to turn the light switch on. Once the light turned on the SNAKE?? let out a growl at your pathetic attempt to expose him but then a gasp once he realised that you had literal angel wings sticking out of your shoulder blades. "Massssster!" the snake demon screeched to something on his wrist, "masssster there'sss an angel here!"

"Stop fucking around with me Pentious. I asked you to keep tabs on the radio demon and instead you're messing around with other people. Are you deranged or something?" a voice from his wrist called out, you recognised this voice a lot... was it the man from the news?? It couldn't be, could it?

"Nooo masssster. I'm sssseriousss looook!" Pentious (you assumed his name was) whined and made a grab for your broken wing. You let out a loud yelp as electric currents of pain rushed down your spine. He let go guiltily. "What the fuck??" tv man spoke from his wrist.

Your bedroom door slammed open. "The fuck 're you doin in here you slippery cunt, are you some dirty perv or somethin!" a familiar voice shouted at the snake demon. Angel dust! You were internally grateful for him showing up as it was someone you knew actually stayed at the hotel and didn't just turn up to search through your room. Pentious seethed. "Get out you sssslut!" Angel dust shook his head, "I knew there was somethin up with you. But didn't expect you to sneak into a ladies room at night with a camera. Fuckin freak."

Pentious shook his head at this accusation. "I am not, massssster tell him i'm not a freak!" The voice from his watch just laughed, "fuck you Pentious, grow some balls."

Angel and Pentious began to fight, making you push yourself into the corner of the bed to get away, you didn't like fighting at all especially when it revolves around you. Their commotion attracted the attention of both Charlie and Vaggie who stood at your doorway like angry parents. "What the fuck is going on you two?" Vaggie spat at them angrily. Angel shoved a fluffy hand over Pentious mouth so he couldn't reply. "This fuckin freak was snoopin around in here n shit. And he was talkin to someone. Sounded kinky too.." Angel said smirking, he mocked Pentious. "Massssster. You got an owner or somethin?" Pentious angrily bit at his hand with his fangs.

Charlie shook her head at the both of them. But again Vaggie was the one to scold them, "Get out now! And why is there a camera on the floor?" You look to the floor and yes, a large camera was lay there in the open. "Ermm it'sssssss the ssssssluts" Pentious awkwardly said, pointing to an annoyed Angel. "If i wanted to record angel tits there then I'd ask first" he winked at you. "You're obviously some fuckin pussy spy." Angel retorted again.

Charlie sighed sadly. "Is this true?" She asked the snake demon. He nodded and then attempted to jump out of your window. Vaggie grabbed him by the neck and the three of them left you alone to rest again. You could vaguely make out Charlie telling Pentious to apologise, you smiled at the idea of her having so much faith in someone but then your face fell when you remembered your nightly visitor.

While you slept you didn't notice a certain radio demon slipping into your room through the shadows. He picked up Pentious' discarded watch. "You've got to try better than that old pal. Let me know when you next want to start a musical number, I'd love to join."

"HEE-"