Chapter 2: The Strange Uchiha Girl

"Hey you, little emo girl!" Secretkeeper whispered sharply, "Who, or I guess, what, are you?" The other dragons gave nods in agreement at her statement.

They heard a soft, resigned sigh come from the figure before the stranger in black stepped out of the shadows and revealed themself. And what they saw come out of the shadows made all four of them gasp loudly and stair with wide eyes into the shadows that danced off the stone walls of the dimly lit cave.

After a few more seconds or two, it was Eclipse who was the first to regain her voice.

"You-You're a scavenger? B-But how did you make fire come out of your mouth like that?" The ShadeWing asked in a mix of shock and disbelief.

The ravin-haired girl laughed quietly and replied, "hn. Well, I guess I should introduce myself first. My name is Uchiha Keena, It's a pleasure to meet you." Keena said with a bow and a small smile on her face. Then she continued speaking after a short pause, "What are your names?" The girl asked them as she gave them another respectful bow, witch confused the 4 dragons.

"My name is Secretkeeper," the black dragon Sid with a flap of her midnight-blue wings. Then she continued, "and these are my friends, Eclipse, the ShadeWing, Snowseaker, the NightWing-IceWing hybrid, and last but not least is Moonlight, the SpiritWing. It's very nice to meet you as well, Keena." The girl gave a nod and turned to check there surroundings. Her eyes bled into the deep crimson of the Sharingan, and with her in handed vision, she was able to check there surroundings more closely with her chakra.

"The coast is clear, now's our chance. Follow me," Keena said as she turned to the dragons, who were all giving her strange looks.

"Hn. Is something wrong, Snowseaker-chan?" She asked as the black and white dragon spoke. "W-Why are your eyes red? Is that normal?" The hybrid asked in concern and worry as she she stared at the girl's red-toned eyes.

The Uchiha girl just giggled and replied cooly. "Hn. It's called the Sharingan, it's my clans bloodline ability, there's nothing to worry about, Snowseaker-chan." Keena replied with a smile as her eyes faded back to the obsidian black color.

It had been going smoothly for about a few hours, before it went downhill in a matter of seconds. "Hay! You there! halt!" The shout was followed by a sunset-red-colored dragon. The DawnWing guard launched a burst of flames at the 4 dragons and the Uchiha girl, but... Keena did something that no one was expecting. She flew throgh motions with her hands before she yelled out something surprising, "fire style, fireball jutsu!" All the dragons... even the DawnWing stood shell shocked as the huge fireball rushed towards the red dragon at an unnatural speed. The stunned DawnWing had no time to do anything as he was hit. He flew into the nearby wall with a hard thud.

"Now's are chance, come on, hurry!" Snowseaker cried as they all ran down the dark hallway. And a while later the exit was in sight. But... things got even worse once they exited into the black starry night sky. "Oh, Three Moons! We are all going to die!" Secretkeeper and Eclipse shouted in unison. The sky was covered by red and black dragons. "StarClan pleas help us!" Snowseaker prayed as the group of DawnWings and DuskWings came in from all sides, trapping them with no way out in sight.

"Dawn-DawnWings! What are we going to do?" Eclipse asks with wide eyes and shaking wings, Secretkeeper and Snowseaker having the same horrified expression her face as the other 2 dragons. "I thought we were never going to see them again?" Secretkeeper cried out in terror. "I... I... I think we made them mad during our last encounter with them," Snowseaker squeaked as she unsheathed her claws to defend herself. "We won't leave this time, Snow." Eclipse promised as she stared into her friends eyes. Moon and Keena just blinked in confusion, not knowing why the other 3 dragonets were so terrified of these dragons. But... based on what they were talking about, it seemed as if Eclipse, Snowseaker, and Secretkeep had a bad run-in with the DawnWings in the past.

"What's wrong guys? Why are you so terrified?" Moon asked in concern, her sky-blue eyes wide with confusion and worry. "Um, hay, Keena? Do you know why my friends are acting so strange?" The small dragon asked in a quiet voice. The Uchiha responded with a sad expression on her face. "Hn. Well Moon-Chan, even the strongest of opponents has a weakness. If you don't share someones pain, you will never understand them. I think that something must've happed to your friends, something that we may not fully understand." The SpiritWing listened with wrapped attention to the girl's wise words.

There had been fire, lightning, and ice attacks flying everywhere for the last 2 hours. And in that time, both Keena and Moon had slowly and gently coaxed Eclipse, Secretkeeper, and Snowseaker to join the fight alongside them. About 2 more hours past and finally... the DawnWings and DuskWings gave up retreated, flying back to there homes.