Chapter 3: A New Horizon Ahead

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Y-You mean... you mean... you mean you have to leave? But why?" Moon asked with teary eyes as she stared morosely up at the young girl who stood before them.

But all Keena did though was gave them all a sad smile and a tired sigh.

"Hn, I don't live in this world. I have to go back home to my parents, my overprotective older brother, and my younger brother. But I have a feeling that we'll meet again." She told them with sad but bright smile on her face.

Keena then turned to Eclipse, Secretkeeper, and Snowseaker with serious expression on her face.

"Eclipse, Secretkeeper, and Snowseaker, remember these words." Keena began, "growth occurs when one goes beyond one's limits. Realizing that is also part of training. My older brother, Itachi, spoke those same words to me." And with those final words, a bright flash of blinding white appeared and when it faded, Keena Uchiha was gone.

But, in the end of their newest adventure together, the 4 dragons had learned another valuable lesson, that you can truly become strong by having someone important to you, even though the Uchiha girl would often show no emotion or her habit of saying, hn, was a bit strange, in the end they had made a kind and caring friend in the strange, kind, and sometimes closed off and aloof Uchiha girl.

A lot had happenid since the 4 dragonets had been kidnapped, and they had made a new friend during the 2 months, they had met 3 new friends. A shy and sassy SilkWing named Startail, a quiet and gentle IceWing named Ermine, and a kind and gentle SeaWing named Tempest.

"Hay, Tempest, Ermine, Startail, over here!" The three dragons turned to see Eclipse and Snowseaker flying towards them. "I wish Ocean was here," Ermine remarked with a sad sigh and Tempest nodded in agreement. The SeaWing then spoke up, after short while, "I wish she was here too, Ermine. I really do, but you know she's traveling with her parents right now. Did you forget already?" The SeaWing asked with a teasing grin and gleam in her aqua-green eyes. After that little conversation, the 2 dragons they went flying with Eclipse and Snowseaker. Later on Secretkeeper and Moon came flying over to them, and the 2 dragons seemed to be almost out of breath.

"Oh, my StarClan! You 4 sure are fast! How do you do it?" Moon asked them, still panting. Tempest laughed quietly and replied after a short while, "Well, we have been flying for most of the day, we should take a break." It was true, both Eclipse and Moon had almost fallen out of the sky multiple time in the past 5 minutes. So they all decided to fly back to Eclipse's house since it was the closest. They all had a very productive day indeed, but they were proud of it.

"Hay, Startail-Chan? Can you please teach me how to make the fire-silk stuff?" The ShadeWing asked with a bright smile on her face. The deep-blue-and-silvery-white SilkWing dragonet nodded her head eagerly in response. They had all developed Keena's strange formality's in the past 2 months as well.

"You know Eclipse, I wish I was like you. Do all ShadeWings have the powers of the other dragon tribes?" Startail asked with cerise's look on her face. She was currently teaching the young ShadeWing how to use her recently developed Fire-silk powers.

"Nope, I'm the only one." She replied cheerfully, "I was born that way, in fact, when I was really little, I accidentally froze my little sister, Luna, with frost breath." Eclipse said with a sheepish smile on her face. Startail had a mix of shock and amusement written on her face.

"Oh, my StarClan! I hope she's okay." The SilkWing said, and Eclipse replied with a wide grin, "She's fine, I melted all the ice with fire," the black dragonet replied with a smile as she went back to learning about flame-silk or whatever it was called.