Chapter 9 ~ Care

Now playing

Company
Justin Bieber
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

"Can we be, can we be, be each other's company"
__________________________________

NO ONE'S POV

They went downstairs and sat on the dining table following Jihyo's command. "Heeseung I informed your dad that you'll staying at ours today, alright ?" Jong Suk said Making him look at Chaeryoung. "Wait what!!" Chaeryoung said.

"Yeah Mr. Park , it's alright I can just go--" Chaeryoung cutted his sentence. "No dumbo , I wasn't saying that. I was just shocked that when did Dad came ??" She questions Jong Suk as he replies with as smile.

"Um...I just came like 10 minutes ago" she nodded as the both elder sisters came. "Dinner's readyyy" said Yunjin as Chaeryoung asked them something. "Where's Mrs. Kim ??"

"Oh , she went to her mother's for a few days" she nodded in response. "Let's eat" said Jihyo as she sat beside Yunjin , Heeseung and Chaeryoung infront of them as the older Male in the head seat.

As they started to eat , Jihyo asked "Mind explaining wher were the both of you that you got this late to reach home" she was glaring at Chaeryoung. "Uhh , I was.....nothing. I just asked him to walk me home and so we stopped at some shops and so came back late"
__________________________________

CHAERYOUNG'S POV

"I think the friendship has started to began between the two of you" Yunjin teased as everyone started smiling teasingly and Heeseung got red like a tomato which made me laugh a little but I replied "Yeah I guess"

Then we had chit-chats as me and Heeseung Helped Jihyo and Yunjin unnie in dishes as all the servants were on a leave because Jihyo unnie told them to take a bit rest.

"Oh no!!" Said Jihyo as Yunjin and I looked at her in confusion. "What happened ??" Asked Yunjin as she replied "The guest rooms are not cleaned"

"Then where is Heeseung going to sleep ??" I asked her "That's what I'm thinking" she said as I go towards Appa. "He's sleeping with you" I said directly as he asked innocently "Why not in with you ??" His question made my eyes wide open and face filled with embarrassment.

"Yeah , he can sleep in your room Cuz I don't think the both batmans are going to fit in one bed" said Jihyo making me look at her unbelievablely. "All the bed's in the house are of King size bro!! What do you think they are....some kind of monsters or something!!" I said.

"Heyy~~" the both Male whined as I just gave a deadly glare to them.
___________________________

"This is crazy!! Why should I be the one sharing my room with you!! Arghh!!" I groaned.

And that's because....yeah well...I ended up sharing my room with him because of the 3 betrayers which is my family only , left us without even saying a word but Jihyo unnie gave me her special deadly glare , so......Here I am.

"It isn't my fault that they just did that" he defended himself as I sighed. "Yeah I'm sorry , I forgot Heeseung"

"Wait wait wait!! What did you just call me ??" She replied "Heeseung ??? Isn't that what your parents named ya !!?" As Heeseung just started smiling like an idiot because this is the first time she called him by his name.

"Wait!! You're gonna sleep ok the couch ??" He referred to the couch with was across the bed as she nodded. "Or else you wanna sleep next to me??" She asked while smirking as his face got red and shocked.