Chapter 16 ~ Boyfriend ~

Now playing

The feels
Twice
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

"You have stolen my heart oh yea"
___________________________

CHAERYOUNG'S POV

Yesterday was the best day of my life so far. After coming home, I got teased by everyone. Told Eunchae about the my perfect night with Danielle and we were on facetime with her the whole night Cuz I couldn't sleep.

We were getting ready for school as Danielle started whining.

"Why don't you have anything in size!! Stop wearing oversized clothes Chae" I glared at her but she glared back.

"Take Yunjin unnie's clothes" she sighed and went to her closet.

All Black outfit is what I needed. I wore my varsity jacket with black jeans and black tshirts inside.
__________________________________

NO ONE'S POV

All eyes were upon them which obviously made Chaeryoung irritated but she ignored it this time.

"Hey Dani--elle.....Danielle....can we talk ??" A boy said as she replied "Yeah sure....just give me a minute Chae" Chaeryoung nodded as she thought there was something suspicious but she ignored and went to her locker.

She took out the stuffs she needed and was about to close the locker until someone did it before her.

She looked at the person revealing none other than her boyfriend Heeseung.

"What are you doing here, Heeseung ?" She asked while laughing. "Is it wrong to meet my girlfriend ?" He asked, coming closer to her, grabbing her waist.

"We're at school Hee" she said while backing up a bit but Heeseung grabbed her waist again and brought her closer to him.

"Hee ?" He asked while raising his eyebrows. "Is it wrong to call my boyfriend by a sweet nickname ?" She asked while smiling playfully.

The bell rang. "Let's go now" he nodded as they went to the class.
___________________________________

"Class dismissed" It was already lunch as Chaeryoung sighed and was worried about Danielle's absence in the class.

"What happened ??" Asked Heeseung when he noticed her. "Nothing....I just haven't seen Danielle in a while...."

"Oh don't worry she's with her boy--partner, project partner" said Wonbin as he came to their desk. "What is going on!! Are you guys hiding something from me ??......Wonbin ??"

Chaeryoung asked, Wonbin sighed "Let's go to the cafeteria, Danielle will tell" Wonbin said as they all went to the cafeteria.

They entered the cafeteria as the first thing Chaeryoung saw was Danielle with the guy from the morning.

She rushed to her best friend as smiled and said "Gurl finally!! I mean 4 lectures with you felt like hell!!"

"I was so worried!!" Chaeryoung said. "Told ya!!" Heeseung shrugged and then sat on the table with Wonbin.

They all sat down after taking some stuffs to eat and drink. "Okay now, who the hell are you Mr. Unknown" Chaeryoung asked the boy who was with Danielle.

"I'm Seungh--" he was saying until he got interrupted by Chaeryoung. "Skip the intro & tell me what do you want!!"

"Chae stop investigating, help here Mr. Boyfriend" Danielle said asking help from Heeseung. "Yeah Chae stop scari--"

"I like your best friend" the guy said as Heeseung continued "--oh what the hell!!"

His sudden words made Chaeryoung & Heeseung shocked including Wonbin & Danielle. "What!! What do you think my best friend is going to say yes to your confession just because you two are project partn--"

"And I'm her boyfriend" the guy said, interrupting Chaeryoung's words. There was a perfect 5 second silence until.....

"DANIELLE!! WILL YOU EXPLAIN!!" Chaeryoung said. "Okay Fine!! He asked me to be his prom date, the day the prom was announced and then we started talking and kinda hangout then he proposed to me at the prom so I said yes because I like him and he likes me too so what's the problem ??"

"But you still don't know him that much Dani!! Chaeryoung replied. "If it can be enemies to lovers like us, then why can't it be strangers to lover like them, Chae" Heeseung said.

"And besides me and Heeseung knows him very well, Seunghan is one of our finest players in the basketball team so....no worries" Wonbin said.

Chaeryoung sighed in defeat as she goes towards Seunghan and started glaring at him.

"If you hurt her.....then you'll get killed by my hands the very next day. Got it!!" Seunghan nodded as she smiled at Danielle and sweetly said "I'm happy for Danielle"
___________________________________

Heeseung was driving Chaeryoung to home as he said "Tomorrow is our basketball match and I want you to come and watch hmm??" She hummed.

They finally arrived and as they got out of the car, Heeseung grabbed Chaeryoung by her waist while her hands were around his neck.

Heeseung smiled "I love you" he said and then kissed her, she broke the kiss and smiled at him. "Now go already!!"

With that they bid their goodbyes and Heeseung left while Chaeryoung went inside her House.

TO BE CONTINUED
VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
___________________________
AUTHOR'S CORNER

Crazy right?? I know.....although I'm not shipping anyone in this, just putting the idols I like in this story so yeah!! No hate please ♡

<ayoitsme>