Yn x quackity (ice skating.)

Quackity PoV:
Yn and me had been skating together for 3 years but she'd been skating for many before that. Today she had her finale competition which would determine if she made it to nationals! She was practicing with me. "Babe are you sure you wanna do the 360 double?" I said as she failed it again. "Yes! It's gonna be what gets me through. Q you know how much this means to me!" She said trying again. Surprisingly she landed. "Woah! Okay that was epic!" I said hugging her with happiness. We practised for a bit until we had to leave.
Yn PoV:
I was just about to do the 360 double! This was my time to win this competition and go to nationals! Cmon....! I jumped and..i failed. I tried getting up but the largest pain ever shot through my right shoulder and my waist. Fuck! I knew something was seriously wrong.. "YN! YN ARE YOU OKAY?!" Quackity said skating over. "Babe..hey..what's wrong?" He asked looking at me concerned. He sat me up and i instantly grabbed my arm in pain trying not to move as my waist was still painful af. "Did you hurt your arm?" He said crouching infront of me. "My shoulder and waist" i said. "Okay..okay.." he said. He could see how uncomfortable i was. Quackity was my personal medic as well as my boyfriend. The other skaters and coaches formed a circle around me and Quackity so the audience couldn't see what was happening. "Is it just your right shoulder?" He asked me. I nodded. "Alright.." he said grabbing my arm gently. I winced. "Hey i know i know.." he said. He carefully moved my shoulder slightly trying to figure out what was wrong. The more he moved it the worse it felt. "Ah Quackity stop.." i said crying. "I'm sorry babe..just one more minute okay?" He said. "No stop! Please!" I begged. He looked at me genuinely upset and worried. "Babe...is it that bad..?" He said placing my arm in my lap. I nodded again. It was unusual i told someone to stop during a medical exam no matter what. "Oh yn.." he said. "It's dislocated i can put it back in place but not on the ice" he said. I smiled slightly. He picked me up and took me behind the rink to the changing rooms. He got his hands in the right place before he put my shoulder back in place. "FUCKING HELL!" I shouted as the worse pain, worse than when i first dislocated it, shot though me. "Hey shh I'm sorry.." he said hugging me. "That's fucking hurt!" I said slightly mad. "Hey..i know I'm sorry but it will feel better in a bit. He let go off me and placed an ice pack on my shoulder. "Did you said your waist hurt?" He said. I nodded again holding the ice pack on my shoulder. He looked at my waist. Caressing it slightly. "Ah..q I'm serious.." i said pulling his hand of my waist. "It's bruised..that's gonna be painful for a while.." he said. "Cmon..look I'll take you home.." Quackity said bending down to take my skates off for me. He untied my laces and put my normal shoes on. He helped me stand and took me to the car. He began driving. I started crying. "Babe..hey shh i know it hurts but it's okay.." Quackity said placing a hand on my thigh. "It's not that.." i sniffed. "What's up?" He said. "I've ruined my only chance at nationals! I've fucking ruined it!" I said. "Hey babe no..shh you haven't ..it's okay babe.." he said trying to comfort me. "I DID! I FUCKING RUINED IT!" i shouted. "Hey shh shh no...no.." he said again as we pulled up to the house. He opened my door and helped me out...
Q PoV:
I helped yn inside and carefully placed her on the couch. She winced slightly. I went to our bedroom and got her one of  my hoodies. I grabbed a couple painkillers as well. She was still crying when i came back in the room. "Babe..hey it's okay.." i said helping her put the hoodie on. She kept crying..i sat next to her. "Yn cmon it's okay...please calm down.." i  said placing my arm around her. "I've ruined it!" She said again. "Cmon! Yn please your so good at ice skating your  have other chances and you know it!" I said. I wiped the tears from her face and she slowly stopped. She lent on me slightly. "Shh..I'm here babe" i said again kissing her head. She tried moving but winced. "Ah.." she mumbled. "Hey I've got you. What you trying to do?" I asked sitting up holding her. "I don't know! It just hurts!" She said. "Hey..i know. Do you want some more pain killers?" I asked. She shook her head. "Babe.. look.." i said standing up. "Why do i help you t changed then we can chill in bed?" I said. She sniffed then nodded. I helped her stand up. We walked to the bedroom and i helped her get changed into my clothes. I looked at the bruise on her waist. Yn went to pull the hoodie over her waist. I lifted her hoodie back up. She looked at me. I wiped my hand over her bruise. She winced. "Hey i know I'm sorry" i said. Her bruise was bigger than earlier. I decided I'd ignore it for now. Yn got into bed. I grabbed a new ice pack and bandaged it to her shoulder so no one would have to hold it. "Fuck! Quackity.." she said. "Hey I'm sorry babe..it's going to hurt for a while. Just give it time. I'm here for you" i said. I kissed her head laying down next to her. She lent on me. "Hey..it's alright" i placed my hand on her chest. Her breathing was heavy. "Calm.." i whispered. She relaxed onto me. I looked down and she was sleeping. I moved her so she wouldn't hurt her shoulder. I kissed her head again...