Willne x yn

Yn POV:
I was working...overtime! For the 3rd time this week! It was pissing me off how much overtime I'd done on top of my 10 hour shifts. "Yn? I need you to call the the surgeon and order immediate emergency C-section" my Co worker said. "Okay!" I said going to the phone. "So that was an emergency C-section?" The surgeon asked. "Yes" i said. "Get her prepped now" he said hanging up. I went to find my Co-worker and told her it was done before going on my break. I went outside and saw the ambulance pull in. Knowing my break was gonna be cut short i went back in. "Talk to me" my coworker said. "28 year old male. Names wil hit by a car. Unconscious" the paramedic said. "Trauma 1 Yn help" my worker said. Suddenly i saw the male..wil. My boyfriend wil. "Wil? Hey can you hear me?" I said. "Wil..wil Cmon...don't leave me" i said as his heart rate dropped. "Wil! Please!" I was now crying as they began to work. "Yn...Yn come with me" Ems said. "I'm not leaving him!" I said. Ems , my best friend in the ED, dragged me away. She took me to the break room. "EVERYONE OUT" she shouted. All the doctors left. She sat down with me on the sofa. "Let me go to him" i cried. "Yn just stay here for a moment..." Ems said. "Please!" I cried. I was upset and worried and panicked.. "Yn. He's gonna be okay" ems said. "Just let me go to him! PLEASE EMS!" I begged. Ems pulled me to her chest sensing i was panicked. "Shh Yn please..he's okay" ems said. Just then code blue was called. I looked. "Code blue trauma 1" the siren repeated. "No!no will!" I said crying harder. "Yn just breathe.." ems said. "I can't lose him!" I cried. I cried harder and harder and harder... "babe?!?" Someone said shaking me. "Hey babe? Hey hey" someone said as i sat up breathing heavily. "Babe.." i looked. It was wil. "Hey what's up..? Why were you shaking?" He asked me rubbing my back. "I swear you just got brought in to hospital...where..what?" I questioned. "Baby your tired..i had to collect you as you'd fallen asleep in the break room due to your stress" wil said. I fell backwards into my pillow. "Baby..."  wil said sympathetically. "I'm sorry...i..I" i said not knowing what to say. "Hey don't say sorry..it's okay baby. Your stressed and tired okay?" Wil smiled laying next to me. I moved my head onto his chest. He sat up slightly pulling me closer. He kissed my head softly. "You might need to take on less hours baby" wil said rubbing my chest with his other hand. "No...i need to help people..i need to!" I said getting defensive. "Hey hey okay..okay. It was just a thought" he said. "I still swear code blue just got called you your room..." i said crying. "Baby..I'm here. I'm fine" Wil said softly. I cuddled into his side. He kept his hand on my chest to help me regulate my breathing. Every so often he would press down to avoid it getting too high. "You need to sleep my love" he said. "I can try.." i sniffed. "I'm here..you're safe. I'm safe okay?" He smiled. "Okay..." i closed my eyes...

Willne PoV:
I was honestly beginning to worry about yn. She'd taken on so many extra hours and clearly they were taking a toll on her. She was incredibly warm. I wondered if she was stressing more and more as the days went on. I kept soothing her until she was sleeping on my chest. One of her legs lay over top of mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and slowly moved her. I rested myself back on my pillow before moving yn back to my chest. I was hoping i could slowly convince her to take on less hours... i decided to close my eyes and try sleeping regardless of my new worries...

❤️A/n🍄
It's been a while! My baddddddd