James x yn

James pov:
I was sat at home with Yn. We were waiting for the band to come over. "Hey Yn? Do you wanna record some backing vocals for me later?" I asked. "Sure" she smiled. "The band will be over in 5" i said. "Okay. I might go grab some coffee I'll be back" she said grabbing her keys. "Alright take my coat" i looked at her. "Fine...what do you want?" She asked me picking up my coat. "Ice cappuccino please love" i smiled. She kissed me and left. I'd told her to take my coat as hers was at her house. While she was out the band arrived and we started to record. After about 20 minutes Yn walked in. "Here you coffee" she said passing it to me. "Thanks babe" i said. "Hey yn!" The band said in unison. "Hey" Yn smiled placing her coffee down. She walked out and hung up my coat. "Wanna hear the new song?" I asked as she walked back in. "Okay" she said. As she was walking over i noticed her stop and stare at the floor. "Babe..?" I said. No answer. Just as i walked over to her she collapsed. "Hey it's okay" i said as she began to have a seizure. I instantly began to push anything she could hurt herself on out the way. "Your okay.." i said again. "Can we do anything?" Jago asked. "No we just have to let it happen " i said. Yns shaking intensified. I just let yns seizure happen as theirs nothing i can do to help until she's awake. After a couple minutes she stopped shaking. I turned her on her side and placed a pillow under her head. She stared half blankly at me. "It's okay..your okay now" i said. After a few more minutes she sat up with my help. I rested her against the wall. "You okay?" I asked. "Yea.." she said softly. "Did i pass out..?" She asked. "You had a seizure..It's okay though.." i said taking her hands. I squeezed them. "Do you feel dizzy or anything?" I asked. She shook her head. I passed her some water just to help anyway. She looked upset and mad. "It's okay..do you wanna go lay down?" I said slowly. "Yea.." she mumbled. "Alright..I'll come and see you in a bit" i helped her up. Once I'd layed her down and she was happy i left back to my office just to see the boys shocked. "It's fine it happens often." I said. "Is she okay?" Jono asked. "She's fine..do you guys wanna reschedule? Sorry to be a pain" i said. "No it's fine" they all said. We rescheduled for next week. "Hope yns okay" jago said leaving. I went to Yn and layed next to her. She moved and rested her head on my chest. "You okay?" I asked softly running my fingers though her hair. "I'm okay.." she said closing her eyes. "Sure? You don't have to lie" i said. "I'm fine i promise. Just annoyed i had a seizure" she said. "Don't be it's happens sadly" i kissed her head. "Yea..i guess" she took a deep breath. "Try sleeping.." i said softly as i began to rub her back. Soon she was asleep. "Night my love" i smiled closing my eyes and joining her..

❤️A/N🖤
Heyyy so enjoy my James stories. Working on a Tubbo,Willne and Ranboo one