nine

Of course Felix's natural reaction to finding out that Chan had a soulmate was to try and date random people who came into the coffee shop. How else was he supposed to get over him?

"What are you doing?" Lily asked, catching Felix writing his number on a cup.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"I don't see Chan anywhere in the store and I'm tram Chan so no," she replied and threw the cup in the trash next to them.

"Hey! now I have to remake it," he pouted.

"Why are you even doing that? You like Chan. You just have to be patient."

"He has a soulmate in Korea," Felix explained.

"Why isn't he here with him?

"I don't know but he's super pretty and Chan's very in love with him so it doesn't matter."

"Hm, that's weird though. Some people get so attached to their soulmates that they'll feel sick if they're away from them for to long," Lily replied, allowing Felix to write his number on a cup before giving it to a costumer.

"Felix," he heard another voice say his name.

"Hi Chan," Felix said dryly and started making his matcha late.

"What time do you get off of work."

"Two, why?"

"Would you want to hang out?" Chan asked hopefully. Felix was the only thing that could numb the pain that he still felt because of Minho. As much as it made him feel guilty, it was addicting.

"I can't, I have a date after work."

"Oh...okay, have fun."

"Thanks."

Chan silently waited for his latte and stared down at his screensaver of Minho, then looked up at Felix. Of course he had been thinking of the tattoo that they all shared but there was no way. No way that another person could make him feel the way that Minho did.

"Order for Chan," Felix said and placed it in front of Chan.

"Can I talk to you?"

"I'm working."

"Got it," Chan sighed and left the coffee shop. He knew what Felix was doing. However, it was annoying. Felix seemed okay with the idea of being friends he had no idea why telling Felix about Minho suddenly changed everything.

He hated it.