It's a date

Be aware! This is the fluffiest chapter I wrote up til now 🙈🫶🏻 this doesn't follow an episode, it's just a cute little date time ❤️

It was quiet. There was no case in sight for the three hunters. Sam did some research, kept looking for John and for clues about the demon. Dean and Riley, on the other hand, enjoyed their time off, getting their own room in every motel they stayed in, much to Sam's delight. But after a while, Dean got bored too, which was why he found himself in Sam's room. "You really want to go on a date with her?" "Yeah? She's my girlfriend, we're free. I finally want to take her out on our first date." Sam nodded. "And you're asking my advice?" "Look, relationships have never been my thing. I've mostly just asked women out for drinks, not to have relationships, but to sleep with them. I want to show Riley how much I care about her with this date." Sam smiled slightly. He loved to see Dean and Riley happy, and it was even better that they were happy with each other. "So?" "There's a nice restaurant around the corner. Maybe you could go there for dinner?" Dean sighed. "We both know I'm not the fancy food type. How about a diner?" "We eat at diners all the time, Dean." He groaned in exasperation. "I'll think of something. Something Riley will like."

Dean came back into the room and Riley quickly closed the book on demons and children. "Hey. Is Sammy okay?" she asked. Dean nodded. "Sure. He's looking for another case." Dean sat down on the bed with her. "Ri?" "Huh?" She looked at him. Dean didn't know why he was so nervous. This was Riley and they were together. There was absolutely no reason for him to be nervous. "We have some free time. Would you like to go on a date?" Riley grinned wide. "Really?" Dean nodded. "I'd like that. What would you like to do?" "Just let me surprise you. I think I have a good idea." Riley stood up and sat on his lap and kissed him. "Whatever we do, it's with you, and that's enough."

Riley stood in front of the mirror, dressed as always in her black jeans, which had a small rip at the knee, and a white shirt with one of Dean's flannels over it. She sighed. Why couldn't she be like other women, fancy clothes, nice hair, makeup? She told herself that Dean liked her just the way she was, but she still had doubts.  All the women he had slept with before had been beautiful, almost flawless and feminine. She was the opposite. She sat down on the bed, no longer wanting to look at herself in the mirror. "Are you ready?" Dean asked with a smile as he came back into the room. "Yes," she mumbled. Dean frowned. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" "Are you sure you want to go out with me like this?" "What?" He sat down on the bed beside Riley. "What do you mean?" "I'm not like the other women you usually like, Dean. I don't have a perfect body, I'm not flawlessly beautiful, and my skin hasn't seen makeup in years." Tears welled in her eyes. "Ri..." Dean's heart broke at the words. "How could you think for a moment that you're not beautiful? You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. On the outside as well as on the inside. Yes, the other women were different from you, but do you know why? Because they were only good for sex. Nothing else. You are so much more than that. Don't get me wrong, sex with you is a thousand times better than with any other woman, but you're also compassionate and strong, you make me a better person." Riley couldn't stop the tears now, so Dean pulled her into his arms. "You're beautiful just the way you are. Okay? Don't ever doubt that again, please." She smiled lovingly and kissed him, putting all her gratitude that Dean Winchester was her boyfriend into that kiss.