SayWeCanFly

Meow I'm writing! Most of this story is in my Ipod so after its checked over I'm moving it to here. :) I don't know exactly yet but there might be some scenes later on in the story that could provoke Some bad things. Just know I love you and you can't do this. So many people would miss you. You have a purpose in this world please continue living. 

Also there will be some fighting scenes but NO descriptive romantic parts as I like to call it. 

PS I know this is a week late but I was sick and my computer is being stupid recently. Enjoy I love you all.

******************

Ronnie's POV

I get up to the sound of my alarm. Damn I have school today. I don't get why I have to go mostly everyone bullies me. And those who don't just sit there and watch. No one cares for me. One day I will end them.... I will

I go to 1st period aka world history 1. I'm only a 9th grader in this hell. I moved to this city in the summer. It's before 2nd semester starts. I'm pretty smart except for history. I just don't do good in that class.

You probably don't even know what I look like you probably don't care. But anyways I'm 15, blue eyes, 5'8", normal skin, snakebites, industrial and I have black hair with bangs over my right eye.

I walk in and am ready to deal with the insults. If I'm lucky I won't get hit bad enough for me to bruise. I've been hiding all this from my mom. I don't want to break her heart. I have her thinking I love the idea that she got a new job and we had to move.

I see a girl. She's absolutely beautiful. She has black hair with rainbow streaks and neon green tips. She has piercing green eyes. She has normal skin not like the rest of the girls here. They tan till they lose all their skin cells. She has snakebites, industrial, nose pierced, 4 earrings holes on either ear. She has a hello kitty shirt on, regular skinny jeans, and black converse. Not a single trace of makeup.

The assholes go up to her they better not mess with her. I don't care if its me. Just not her.

"Hey there sweetie. Can't help but notice but you look hot. Sorry I lied." Aiden says. He's the leader and the captain of like all the sports. His friends laugh including his whore of a girlfriend.

She seems uncaring of what he just said.

I clear my throat. They turn toward me. Good.

"I was wondering where you were. What were you being gay and in the closet?"

"Did you try cutting yourself with an eraser?"

How original...

"Do you people hear what you’re saying?! You people are douches. What if you push him to such a degree that he brings a gun to school and shoots you?"

How did she know?

"You die and he's in jail. You both lose. You guys are fucking jerks. If you really didn't like him then don't talk to him. Don't bug him. Don't even talk about him because hating just makes him famous. He's probably the talk of the school because you don't like him well if you really didn't like him you wouldn't do that shit. So shut the fuck up or Ima fucking beat the shit outta you. I don't give a flying fuck if your 50x my weight I know martial arts who do you was Alex Jackson's partner when everyone was too much of a wuss?"

Everyone is quiet and the bell rings. We all head to our seats. I'm surprised. No ones ever stood up for me and got everyone to shut up. Who is she?

She's standing in the front. I'm so sure she's new. In walks Mrs. Knight. She sees her and understanding and confusion comes. Normally everyone's talking and are loud. But not today.

"You must be Nikki Serenity. Welcome to Newots high school. I'm Mrs. Knight."

She nods. Nikki Serenity. What a beautiful name.

"You'll be sitting next to Ronnie Sebastian. Ronnie raise your hand."

Yes! I raise my hand. She looks over and sits to my right.

Nikki's POV

New school. Funn. Time to start over and make new friends not that I'm giving up my old friends I'm just getting some to hang with here. I can't just get up and go back to Pittsburgh. It's too far. I use to live in Pennsylvania but my family moved to Ohio. Because my mom says we are too far from family or something like that. I wasn't really paying attention.

I'm just standing in 1st period. A group of people walk up to me.

"Hey there sweetie. Can't help but notice but you look hot. Sorry I lied."

Say this guy that looks well built. This guy seems like a douche. Oh well I've had my fair share of douches that knew not to fuck with me. All the people laugh. And one whore sets her hand on him. They must be together. Makes sense. Then someone  clears their throat. They all turn around and I see this cute guy with black hair with bangs over right eye, FIR shirt, black skinny jeans, BLUE eyes, normal skin,industrial bar, and snakebites. But they say,

"I was wondering where you were. What were you being gay and in the closet?"

"Did you try cutting yourself with an eraser?"

What the hell did they just say?! I'm getting pissed I know my face is starting to heat up with anger. So I lose it.

"Do you people hear what you're saying?! You people are douches. What if you push him to such a degree that he brings a gun to school and shoots you? You die and he's in jail. You both lose. You guys are fucking jerks. If you really didn't like him then don't talk to him. Don't bug him. Don't even talk about him because hating just makes him famous. He's probably the talk of the school because you don't like him well if you really didn’t like him you wouldn’t do that shit. So shut the fuck up or ima fucking beat the shit outta you. I don't give a flying fuck if your 50x my weight I know martial arts who do you was Alex Jackson's partner when everyone was too much of a wuss?"

Everyone is quiet and shocked. The bell rings and everyone goes to their seats silent. Yeah I did that! Just wait till I tell Sarah and Abby. Can't forget Alex after all he is my best friend even though he went on to MMA professionally. We still talk every day usually before bed my time because he now lives in California for his competitions. Then in walks who I'm guessing is the teacher.

"You must be Nikki Serenity. Welcome to Newots high school. I'm Mrs. Knight." I nod

"You'll be sitting next to Ronnie Sebastian. Ronnie raise your hand."

I look from her and see that guy that was getting shit on him. He raises his hand. I walk over to the back and sit to his right. I don't know if I saw clearly but I think I saw him blush. Maybe I should fix my contacts. Right now I'm wearing my regular contacts I think Ima wear one of my colored contacts tomorrow.