Warped Tour

Baaaaaaaaaaaaack. I know the first chapter was short but that's where I wanted it to end. This should be longer :) Thank you so much for reading. Enjoy~

 PS. Sorry for not uploading in awhile my computer was broken :( Now it's all good :) I'm gonna upload (not this weekend) the following weekend. HAPPY SUICIDE AWARENESS WEEK. HAPPY SUICIDE PREVENTION DAY! 

I LOVE YOU ALL NEVER FORGET THAT SOMEONE LOVES YOU.

*********************************************

F$:&;@:@,f,&:@9;92

"Okay well the last 10 minutes are yours to converse."

Mrs. Knight says. She's a cool teacher. She seems funny but she doesn't seem to understand what's going on between her students. I hear Ronnie's voice.

"So are you new here?"

"Yeah. I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania."

"I use to live in PA but my mom and I moved here in the summer."

"Cool."

"Mind if I see your schedule?"

"Nah I don't mind."

I pull out my schedule from my back left pocket. I hand it to him. He sees it and smiles a little.

"You have the same classes as me."

"Sweet. Now I won't get lost. Right?"

He chuckles and it's really CUTE.

"I promise you won't get lost."

"You sure?"

I joke around. He chuckles again. His blue eyes glistens when he laughs. I could just get lost in them but I have to try so I don't seem creepy.

"Yeah I am. Maybe..."

He trails off. Then the bell rings. We get and I say,

"Lead the way."

He chuckles and starts walking out of 1st period.

"We have to go to the other side of the school school to reach Art Exploration Seminar."

I nod and follow him. People are surprised and watching me weirdly. After the 2nd group of people I lose it.

"Yes I'm walking with him. Now build a bridge and get the fuck over it!"

They look away quickly. I roll my eyes. Normally I don't lose my anger like this. I'm fine but I don't know why I lose my temper so fast when someone tries staring at Ronnie or tries bullying him. Like I'll try to stop people from bullying but I never lost it like this. Weird...

"Here we are. The teacher is really cool. Well as long as you're yourself. And you express it through the projects she gives you."

I nod and follow him inside. I see an older looking lady teacher.

"Mrs. P. This is Nikki. You're new student."

"Hello there Nikki. What's your last name?"

"Serenity."

"Ah Ms. Serenity I'm Mrs. P. Welcome to Art Exploration Seminar."

"Thank you."

"You can sit wherever you want. And this is your home room also."

I nod and Ronnie nudges me. I look at him and follow him to the far back table on the left. We sit at 2 separate tables that are connected along with 3 more. Like 4 of the tables form a square and the last one is connected to make a weird T. This is weird. Why have so much elbow room?