Chapter 9

The curse is not over.

CHAPTER 9

It was a poisonous flower, but she didn't mind at all. That was the least of her concerns now.

Watching the flower crushed by her own hands, Carnephelia turned to the attendants who were praising the second prince as if he were the sweetest brother in the Imperial Palace.

"The bedroom is small, so keep all these gifts in the other room."

"Won't you open the boxes, Your Highness?"

"If it's a birthday present. I'll unwrap it on the day of my birthday."

"Oh, we understand, Your Highness."

The attendants were so puzzled but nodded in agreement. They didn't even notice the crushed flower in the princess's hands.

Concealing her hands that had turned blue right away, Carnephelia calmly said...

"I'd like to have a meal."

"Oh! Your meals are already prepared in the dining hall, princess."

"Great. I'm going to dry my hair before going downstairs, so you can move these boxes now."

"Yes, Your Highness."

While the attendants were busy moving the gifts to another room, Carnephelia went back to the bathroom. She immediately turned on the water, washed her hands, and soon fell on the floor catching her breathing.

"Uugghh!"

Carnephelia's groans were drowned out by the sound of the water as she writhed in pain as if her palms felt like they were burning. Just in case, she even put a towel in her mouth and endured the pain alone.

The Carnephelia flower is a poisonous flower that is known to be so beautiful that only blooms in the underworld. Anyone who touched those petals would surely inflict pain like your hands were on fire.

That frightening flower was Ianfried's favorite one, and it was also the ingredient that ruined her body from her previous life. And even now.

You damn bastard!

She cursed her brother over and over again while laughing like an insane woman.

Ianfried Dan Hellsdante.

That cold-blooded was born with a blessing, unlike her who has nothing but misfortunes.

How old is he now? Well, it doesn't matter. I don't mind if Ianfried remembers everything from their previous life.