chapter 18: battling lux part 2

Makima, her usually stoic demeanor shaken, stood at the periphery of the unfolding spectacle. Lux, now a grotesque fusion of devilish power and eldritch mutation, radiated an energy that defied classification. The chamber, once a battleground, now bore witness to a force that transcended even the boundaries of low-tier ultimate class, ascending to the ominous realm of low-tier Satan class.

Lux's laughter reverberated, a twisted symphony that echoed through the chamber.

Lux:Look at what I've become! Look at my power!

he proclaimed, a manic glint in his eyes as the eldritch force pulsated around him.

I, meeting Lux's unhinged gaze with a wry smirk, acknowledged the gravity of the situation.

Me:Wow, you look too happy. I've gotta fix that

I retorted, the aetheric glow surrounding me intensifying in response to the cosmic aberration Lux had become.

As Lux lunged forward with newfound aggression, the clash resumed. The battleground now mirrored an arena, where devilish power and eldritch mutation collided in a chaotic ballet. Lux's attacks, once fueled by desperation, now bore the mark of an entity that defied conventional classification.

The very air crackled with the eldritch energy Lux exuded. He unleashed tendrils of mutated darkness that lashed out with an otherworldly reach. I responded with aetheric mastery, weaving through the nightmarish assault with calculated grace.

Makima, her analytical gaze fixed on Lux's aberrant form, murmured,

Makima:This exceeds our predictions. Lux's metamorphosis has surpassed the boundaries of devilish power.

Lux, fueled by a fractured ambition, continued his assault with a relentless fervor. Each strike carried the weight of eldritch entropy, distorting the very essence of the battleground. As I countered, the clash became a cosmic dance, a struggle against forces that transcended the known realms.

In the midst of the battle, Lux's laughter morphed into a guttural roar.

Lux:I am beyond devil or demon! I am the harbinger of chaos, the one who transcends all!

he proclaimed, his voice echoing through the distorted reality he had become.

The air crackled with anticipation as I drew Aether Stride, a bow emanating with ethereal energy. Lux, his eldritch form pulsating with unholy power, faced the incoming onslaught. With a swift motion, I unleashed a volley of aetheric arrows, each infused with the essence of cosmic mastery.

Lux, undeterred, summoned dark tendrils that intercepted the arrows. The clash of forces painted a mesmerizing tableau, where ethereal projectiles collided with eldritch tendrils in a cosmic dance of conflicting energies.

In a strategic move, I summoned earth golems to flank Lux, their stony forms lumbering forward with determined resolve. However, Lux, now an entity beyond conventional comprehension, effortlessly dispersed the golems with a mere gesture. The very ground trembled as the golems crumbled under the eldritch force that Lux commanded.

As the battlefield shifted, I adapted my strategy. Aetheric arrows continued to rain down, each shot a calculated attempt to exploit Lux's vulnerabilities. The eldritch tendrils, however, responded with a fluidity that defied their grotesque appearance, intercepting arrows with an eerie precision.

Lux, reveling in the chaos he had become, roared with an otherworldly ferocity.

Lux:Your feeble attempts won't save you, Rex! I am beyond the limits of devilish power!

So annoying

Undeterred, I shifted my focus, intensifying the aetheric glow around Aether Stride. The bow resonated with cosmic energy as I unleashed a potent technique. Aetheric Chains manifested, wrapping around Lux in an attempt to restrain his eldritch form.